need help for gimbal
831 6 2017-10-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CommunalWheat9
lvl.4
Flight distance : 419314 ft
Belgium

in the dji go app option , what's the difference betwteen FPV and follow gimbal mode ?second question , i know how does work the RAW formats but does soemone know how can i extract them in png format ? thank you
2017-10-27
Use props
repairman
lvl.3
Flight distance : 16581 ft
United States

followmode the gimble follows the pitch,roll etc.fpv it does not.fpv is like acual flying the horizon tilts.as for the second question im not sure. good luck keep flyin.
2017-10-27
Use props
CommunalWheat9
lvl.4
Flight distance : 419314 ft
Belgium

repairman Posted at 2017-10-27 10:55
followmode the gimble follows the pitch,roll etc.fpv it does not.fpv is like acual flying the horizon tilts.as for the second question im not sure. good luck keep flyin.

thanks for helping
2017-10-27
Use props
sSunSets
lvl.4
Flight distance : 311089 ft
United States

Hmmm.... Hi, Raw files are better edited in better photo/video programs. Raw files store more data that can be minipulated by for final corrections. The problem with me is managing the folders and files from edited ones. I have hundreds now..... and delete it all from time to time. Al
2017-10-27
Use props
sSunSets
lvl.4
Flight distance : 311089 ft
United States

ahhh.. geesh... I was responding to another post. how did I do this.  HA... happy halloween!
2017-10-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

As for the Follow Mode and FPV of Gimbal, I'll attach the screenshot in User Manual for your reference. Also, P3S supports RAW and JPG files, you can set the camera settings as JPEG+RAW.
Gimbal Operation Mode.png
2017-10-27
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

The FPV function on a P3S is a quasi function. The roll axis of the cam will be hold in the angle of the copters level. On the screen you´ll see the AC banks left right. But the pitch looks like has been followed to the ground level. The gimbal is not build for a real FPV but you´ll see <follow> and <FPV> are different enough. The Phantoms don´t allow flips like a race copter or fun copters at all.
2017-10-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules