Mavic Pro on DJI shop
700 5 2017-10-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mikedefieslife
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6627 ft
Greece

Looking on the DJI shop, where is the page for buying the Mavic Pro on its own i.e. without the controller. I remember that being an option last time I checked. Has it been pulled? Is it no longer possible to buy the drone only?
2017-10-28
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Here you go:
https://store.dji.com/product/ma ... om=search-result-v2
2017-10-28
Use props
Mikedefieslife
lvl.3
Italy

Thanks. This is good for those of us that have lost/damaged our drones but still have all the accessories and batteries etc..

2017-10-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thanks for Lucas' reply. Mike, should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time, we're glad to help.
2017-10-28
Use props
Mikedefieslife
lvl.3
United Kingdom

No further questions unless you fancy offering a discount or a part exchange for my Mavic Pro that has sat at the bottom of the ocean for two weeks. amazingly it still turns on and powers up, but all the avionics are corroded.

worth a try
2017-10-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Mikedefieslife Posted at 2017-10-29 00:57
No further questions unless you fancy offering a discount or a part exchange for my Mavic Pro that has sat at the bottom of the ocean for two weeks. amazingly it still turns on and powers up, but all the avionics are corroded.

worth a try

Sorry to hear that, when did you purchased this drone?  Have you reported this drone accident to the DJI Support?
2017-10-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules