Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Maping
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
X-ACTO!
lvl.2
Flight distance : 837799 ft
United States

What is the best free maping software other than dronedeploy

2017-10-29
Use props
FatherXmas
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

Someone on a different forum recommended this, I haven't had a chance to try it yet. If you give it a go, let me know what you think.
https://dronemapper.com/
2017-10-29
Use props
Rodger8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

My take. Drone Deploy works well and they have good support. Problem is the monthly fee for your maps. They do not have pay as you go which is the best plan for some one starting out. Maps Made Easy has a good system of pay as you go but terrible, absolutely terrible support. I never could figure out how to use it. They have Youtube Videos but you have to have a full understanding as to how their program works and the terminology and you can't find those answers any where. Both programs are free except for Maps Made Easy Business Edition which is the one I bought. Neither program has Telephone Support. I am going to check the above mentioned dronemapper program and hopefully that is the answer.
2017-10-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

DJI has a software called DJI GS Pro, you can click here for more info if you are interested in it.
2017-11-4
Use props
X-ACTO!
lvl.2
Flight distance : 837799 ft
United States

I do not own an iPad
2017-11-23
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

+1
Even if i had i would not be able to connect it to my RC.
2017-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules