Z-axis for Zenmuse M-1
1094 4 2017-10-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Reague
New

United States

Trying to figure out which is the best Z-axis to use with the Zenmuse M-1, Osmo Z-Axis or the Osmo Pro/Raw Z-Axis.  Any input is greatly appreciated.  
2017-10-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

According to other users' feedback, Osmo Pro/Raw Z-Axis works with Zenmuse M1. But we haven't fully tested the compatibility, will keep you updated once it is verified by our engineers.
2017-10-29
Use props
Felipe Olvera
lvl.2
Flight distance : 94849 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-10-29 20:06
Osmo Pro/Raw Z-Axis works well with Zenmuse M1.

Can the Zenmuse x3 (osmo+) work with the Osmo Pro/Raw Z-axis? I have contacted DJI support and they confirmed that it does, I just want to double check.
2017-10-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Felipe Olvera Posted at 2017-10-30 16:54
Can the Zenmuse x3 (osmo+) work with the Osmo Pro/Raw Z-axis? I have contacted DJI support and they confirmed that it does, I just want to double check.

Sir, sorry for the incorrect info, the Osmo+ is not compatible with Osmo Pro/Raw Z-axis since the camera is too light and the performance will be affected.
We will inform our support to get it corrected. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2017-10-30
Use props
lvl.4
Flight distance : 69455 ft
United States

FYI, the M1 Gimbal is too heavy for the standard Z axis, which is why I am assuming he is asking about the other one, however, if one were to use the regular S axis in flashlight mode, it will work.
2018-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules