custom camera adaptation
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rotemg
New

Israel

Hi All,
We are lookingfor someone who is interested in working with us to fit a VGA Infraredcamera on Phantom 2 Vision (or Phantom 3).
This is for a “proofof concept” demo we like to do: no need to control the IR camera , just to powerit and to stream the video back to theground station.
If interested pleasecontact rotemg_at_scd.co.il (replace _at_ with @).

Thanks.

2015-4-9
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

I had an infrared camera mounted on my Phantom before.  I took video of my ex wife after dark and showed her the video.  The video didn't show her standing there and she said to take it back because it didn't work.  So I returned her.
2015-4-9
Use props
jtrjr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4341 ft
United States

Gerry1124 Posted at 2015-4-10 00:07
I had an infrared camera mounted on my Phantom before.  I took video of my ex wife after dark and sh ...

I thought it was funny! Glad I didn't have my coffee in my mouth this time when I read it. I may be wrong but I don't think the OP was looking for replies on this thread hence tha contact at address. A little joke or two in a thread that's just going to go away doesn't seem like a great infraction to me. I think sometimes the panties get a bit bunched up around here.

JMHO,

Jerry
2015-4-9
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

jtrjr@yahoo.com Posted at 2015-4-10 04:16
I thought it was funny! Glad I didn't have my coffee in my mouth this time when I read it. I may b ...

To some, anything I do or say is an infraction.  I think they are just jealous.
2015-4-9
Use props
jtrjr
Second Officer
United States

Gerry1124 Posted at 2015-4-10 04:19
To some, anything I do or say is an infraction.  I think they are just jealous.

Gerry,

Well, I've read a great many very useful threads that you've participated in without a single crack. Threads that have helped me tremendously. Thanks for your valuable input. I like to crack a smile every now and again, even when I'm dealing with a serious matter.

Jerry
2015-4-9
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

jtrjr@yahoo.com Posted at 2015-4-10 04:33
Gerry,

Well, I've read a great many very useful threads that you've participated in without a sin ...

Thank you, that means a lot to me.  I try my best, even if I can ease the pain of someone having difficulties with their Phantom.
2015-4-9
Use props
jtrjr
Second Officer
United States

Swerve,

Honestly, no disrespect intended, I think you guys just plain don't like each other. Your business, not mine. I'm only responding to you because you responded to me. Anyone using this site to get good, solid information will spend quite a bit of time here. They'll quickly "learn" Gerry's online personality, as they will many of the other long-time, helpful posters here. I have received very useful information from many posters on this site and that would most certainly include Gerry. When it comes to the Phantom and it's systems Gerry knows a great deal, IMO a lot more than most. I don't want to pretend that I'm defending him and his sometimes pointed quips because I am! I want useful information from this site and that's exactly what I'm getting and a good deal of it from Gerry's postings. I haven't got to know you, my fault, but I haven't received much substantive and useful advice from you yet. I certainly hope that I do in the future! I just wish you guys could just kiss and makeup!

Jerry
2015-4-9
Use props
rotemg
New

Israel

Guys, I am glad to read you are having fun beating each other here
Any insight about my original request for help ?

We are looking for someone who is familiar with the Phantom Electrical and Mechanical interfaces and interested in doing a paid consultant work to fit a non-standard VGA IR module to the Drone.

Thanks in advance
Rotem
2015-4-10
Use props
jtrjr
Second Officer
United States

rotemg Posted at 2015-4-10 23:26
Guys, I am glad to read you are having fun beating each other here
Any insight about my original  ...

Rotem,

I apologize for taking this off-topic. I thought you were just looking for people to email you directly as you supplied minimal information in your original post.. I'll at least see if I can point you in the right direction.

Apologies again,

Jerry
2015-4-10
Use props
joe
lvl.3

United States

Have sent email to you.
2015-4-10
Use props
rotemg
New

Israel

Hi,
From the emails I received I now understand my original message wasn't clear.

We are looking for someone who is familiar with the mechanical and electrical interfaces of the phantom and is interested to be hired to consult in fitting a VGA IR camera on the phantom 2 Vision or phantom 3 .

If capable & interested please email rotemg_at_scd.co.il (replace _at_ with @).

Thanks,
Rotem
2015-4-10
Use props
leostrat_54
lvl.3

United States

rotemg Posted at 2015-4-11 01:29
Hi,
From the emails I received I now understand my original message wasn't clear.

Check out Dronexpert. They have the technology you are looking for.
2015-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules