Horizon not correct
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
allyssongemelli
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2562467 ft
Brazil

Hello everyone! I think that I did a calibration a few weeks ago, but maybe the horizon is not ok. It appears not so leveled. Its gymbal issue, or only the calibration? Should I do a new calibration?

Thanks
2017-10-30
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

You can do a calibration, and if it doesn't appear perfect, you do have the option to correct slightly the gimbal to the horizon. That will allow some adjustment left & right if needed. This setting is in the app on the same page as the gimbal calibration icon. I think it is called gimbal roll adj. but can't say for sure without looking in the app, and I can't do that right now. If you look you should see it.
2017-10-30
Use props
allyssongemelli
Second Officer
Brazil

Ok, I'll try later, or do the manual settings. Thanks
2017-10-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I would recommend you to calibrate the gimbal again, or adjust gimbal roll to see whether it helps.
2017-10-30
Use props
allyssongemelli
Second Officer
Brazil

Can i calibrate only the gymbal, or I have to do all the sequence?
2017-11-3
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Once started up you can do the gimbal. Just make sure it is on the flattest and most level surface you can find. This has occasionally happened to me but is easily corrected. As long as it's not massively out of sync you can alter it with the app. 2 arrows appear on screen and it's just left and right to get it level as already mentioned by Ricardogrey above.
2017-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules