2053 7 2017-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JKolar
lvl.3
Flight distance : 141 ft
Australia

Hello All,

We have recently purchased an M200 and have had great success with the X4s Camera, however we also purchased the Zenmuse XT (V2) and we cannot get the M200 to recognise that it is connected. I have tried updating the firmware on the drone/controller but still no success. I have tried using 2 different adapters to rule out this as the issue, but no matter what I do whenever I connect the XT and turn the drone on it just lay there limp (doesnt do its little dance). I cannot update the firmware on the camers because it appears the drone does not ever power the camera. As mentions the X4s camera works fine so im assuming that it is not an issue with drones/gimbal.
Any advise or help would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers
Jason.
2017-10-30
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Please provide me the serial number of XT. Thanks for your support.
2017-10-31
Use props
JKolar
lvl.3
Australia

I am not 100% sure what number is the serial number because there are some many on the package/camera but it could be 0267418 (this is the number on the side of the camera). The camera is a ZXTB09FR model. Is this is not the correct number please let me know and also if you could direct me towards which number it is that would be great thanks.
2017-10-31
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

JKolar Posted at 2017-10-31 12:37
I am not 100% sure what number is the serial number because there are some many on the package/camera but it could be 0267418 (this is the number on the side of the camera). The camera is a ZXTB09FR model. Is this is not the correct number please let me know and also if you could direct me towards which number it is that would be great thanks.

The number is wrong. I think you can check the serial number from your package. Or you can shoot a picture of those number and PM me. Thanks for your help.
2017-11-1
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

JKolar Posted at 2017-10-31 12:37

Got you PM. And I checked the SN for you. Did you have M600 or inspire? And you can install your XT on them and check if it is caused by the adapter. If it doesn't work, please send your XT and adapters back for check:  http://www.dji.com/support.
2017-11-3
Use props
FelipeRodrigues
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4882106 ft

Brazil

Currently in the company that i work, we use the XT in an Inspire 1 for night flights. We bought the adapter to use the camera on the M200 and after many attempts it was discovered that the DJI GO 4.0 using an Ipad Mini (IOS) does not support this combination of Drone / Camera. To work, you need a tablet that runs Android and also the DJI Pilot application.

We bought a Samsung TAB 8 tablet and the app that is still in the beta version is very unstable and does not have all the flight information that the DJI GO 4.0 has.

As long as DJI does not provide a trusted application we will not use this combination.
2017-11-7
Use props
JKolar
lvl.3
Australia

FelipeRodrigues Posted at 2017-11-7 18:16
Currently in the company that i work, we use the XT in an Inspire 1 for night flights. We bought the adapter to use the camera on the M200 and after many attempts it was discovered that the DJI GO 4.0 using an Ipad Mini (IOS) does not support this combination of Drone / Camera. To work, you need a tablet that runs Android and also the DJI Pilot application.

We bought a Samsung TAB 8 tablet and the app that is still in the beta version is very unstable and does not have all the flight information that the DJI GO 4.0 has.

When you connected your XT to the M200, despite the App not displaying any image feed, did the camera initialise and 'centre' itself like the x4s or x5 cameras do? When we connect ours it does not even receive power and it does not do its little dance like the x4s.
2017-11-7
Use props
FelipeRodrigues
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4882106 ft

Brazil

Using the DJI Pilot application, the camera and Gimbal do the same X4S startup procedure, which we also use.
2017-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules