Change of ownership
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
I 2 Fly
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8176 ft
South Africa

What is the procedure when the owner of an Inspire 2 sells it?  It is currently registered to the owners name / details...  how does the new owner change that to his / her name / details?

Thanks & Regards

2017-10-31
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

The new owner can registered a new DJI account and you can unbind the phone number. DJI care or refresh will follow the drone instead of the owner.
2017-10-31
Use props
Swarm
lvl.3
Flight distance : 645804 ft
United States

I have a question about this too, as someone is interested in my Inspire 2... I have both cinne licenses.  Are those licenses bound to the aircraft or to the X5s camera/gimbal?  The interested party might want to sell the X5s and naturally offering the licenses as well would make the offer more attractive for buyers.

Thanks,

DC
2017-11-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Swarm Posted at 2017-11-1 11:16
I have a question about this too, as someone is interested in my Inspire 2... I have both cinne licenses.  Are those licenses bound to the aircraft or to the X5s camera/gimbal?  The interested party might want to sell the X5s and naturally offering the licenses as well would make the offer more attractive for buyers.

Thanks,

Hi, Swarm, sorry to read on you are going to sell out the Inspire 2.
The license is bound to the aircraft instead of camera. If would be better to sell the whole kit to one buyer.
2017-11-1
Use props
Swarm
lvl.3
Flight distance : 645804 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-11-1 22:38
Hi, Swarm, sorry to read on you are going to sell out the Inspire 2.
The license is bound to the aircraft instead of camera. If would be better to sell the whole kit to one buyer.

Thank you.

Just my two cents, but that does not make sense.  The license should be bound to the camera, not the aircraft, right?  Or does the license work with the new X7 camera as well?
2017-11-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Swarm Posted at 2017-11-2 06:51
Thank you.

Just my two cents, but that does not make sense.  The license should be bound to the camera, not the aircraft, right?  Or does the license work with the new X7 camera as well?

To be more precise, the license is bound to Cinecore image processing system, while it is built into the aircraft nose and works with any camera connected through the dedicated gimbal port.
And the license works with X7.
2017-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules