Gimbal agle (attitude) information from flight records?
1151 3 2017-10-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kaku
lvl.1

Netherlands

is there a gimbal angle information stored somewhere in the flight records? because I looked in the dataviewer and the exported csv file but I couldn't find them. is there anyone who can help me where i can find the gimbal angles are stored in the flight records or anywhere else? I'm using ronning gimbal on matrice 600.
thank you!

2017-10-31
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Yes, the information will be saved in the record and you should export the EXIF to see the gimbal angle information. I would recommend you use EXIF export tool from Google. Please keep us updated if you have more doubts.
2017-11-1
Use props
kaku
lvl.1

Netherlands

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-11-1 02:02
Yes, the information will be saved in the record and you should export the EXIF to see the gimbal angle information. I would recommend you use EXIF export tool from Google. Please keep us updated if you have more doubts.

Thank you for the tip. I am planning to use EOS Canon 600 camera. so to make it more clear: it is stored in the image file not on the flight log file from flight controller? if so how is the time synchronization with the GPS time and the image capture time?

thanks again!
2017-11-1
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

kaku Posted at 2017-11-1 06:30
Thank you for the tip. I am planning to use EOS Canon 600 camera. so to make it more clear: it is stored in the image file not on the flight log file from flight controller? if so how is the time synchronization with the GPS time and the image capture time?

thanks again!

It will store in flight log and it displays the image capture time. If your still have questions, feel free to ask for help.
2017-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules