Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Amazon preorder for extra battery?
1168 4 2015-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dmurph24
lvl.2
Flight distance : 567293 ft
United States

Does anyone know when we will be able to preorder the Phantom 3 with extra battery on Amazon?
2015-4-9
Use props
oliver0281
New

United States

I am curious about this as well...but decided to go ahead and order anyways.
2015-4-9
Use props
dmwierz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61427 ft
United States

I pulled the trigger on a P3 Pro at Amazon yesterday afternoon. They didn't have the package with the extra battery, but I felt it was more important to get the pre-order in, and can grab an extra battery later, even if it costs me a few more bucks.
2015-4-9
Use props
rinconol
lvl.2
Flight distance : 232566 ft
United States

I had ordered the P3PRO from DJI and they immediately charged my card for the full amount, unlike Amazon, and then told me that my wait time was until mid-May or later. I cancelled my order and placed one with Amazon who offered me a no-interest payment deal and $70 off the order. I applied that to a 3 year insurance plan ($90). The best part is that they won't charge until they ship in mid-May, so I don't have payment or intrest for items not yet received.
2015-4-9
Use props
paul
lvl.2

United States

rinconol@yahoo. Posted at 2015-4-10 06:07
I had ordered the P3PRO from DJI and they immediately charged my card for the full amount, unlike A ...

Wow... I wasn't going to upgrade to P3, but then I checked Amazon "just out of curiosity".  Then I clicked, then I clicked again... and then before I knew it, I had ordered.  Oops.  ;-)

It was about 2 minutes from "I'm happy with my P2V+" to "My wife is gonna kill me."
2015-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules