Dji Go 4 - GPS
1329 4 2017-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marcustuck
lvl.3
Flight distance : 147146 ft
Colombia

Hi, I have the latest version of the Dji go 4 app running on Android 7 - Huawei Mate 9. I have enabled USB debugging etc. I have beginner's mode enabled and I cannot fly because the app says I have no GPS. If I select home on my position the map will scroll to the correct position, (but there is no dot showing my position),  my phone is showing the app is using location services and the phone is locked on to GPS. My conclusion is this is another bug in the Dji go 4 app! Does anyone have a fix or work around for it? I know I can turn of beginners mode to get flying but would like to have the app working correctly.
2017-11-1
Use props
G_Sig
First Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

The Go4 app is workig right, it would bee good to post a screenshot of your device.
If you are flying in normal GPS mode then your device GPS has nothing to do with that error.
2017-11-1
Use props
Welsh Mavic
lvl.3
Flight distance : 26493 ft
France

That sucks, no GPS to me it seems the phone does not have GPS turned on but you say it is?  Hope someone can help you and get it sorted quickly.
2017-11-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Did you fly the drone indoor? If you didn't have GPS signal at that time, there was no orientation of the drone on the app. Please change another place with fine GPS signal to fly.
2017-11-1
Use props
Marcustuck
lvl.3
Flight distance : 147146 ft
Colombia

Thanks for the replies.  I uninstalled the app and reloaded it - all working now.  Loving the Mavic Pro sooo much easier than my Phantom 1.
2017-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules