What is the life expectancy of a mavic pro?
23042 43 2017-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bekaru MP UAV
First Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

my mavic pro has flown 3200km - 168 hrs - 774 times over 2 years and still going well - survived a few crashes - only worn out part so far was the clip on my original gimbal cover and one battery swelled (replaced by warentee) springs on my motor shafts are rusty as are the screw heads holding the drone together - other wise it seems as good now as when i first got it.
2019-2-3
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
First Officer

Croatia

Probably until the crash separates you.
2019-2-3
Use props
fans945559b5
lvl.1
United States

Literally only 1 year that's how long it took mine to break only flying it literally 5 times.
2019-2-5
Use props
Civilcaveman
lvl.1

United States

I have a Mavic Pro 2 for a little over 4 years with about 300 hours of flight time. I have crashed a few times. Twice into trees and then landed on the ground. One time I had the propeller guards on, so when it hit the tree, it just hung there until I retrieved it (least amount of damage from the 3 crashes). I have replaced the propellers after each crash. One crash bent a leg a little and cracked a little, but still works just fine. The first 3 batteries I had are now dead and working with 5 new batteries. Battery #1 died after 172 charges, Battery #2 died after 97 charges and Battery #3 died after 62 charges. But not sure what they consider a full charge as I did not use the whole battery and have charged them multiple times and the number of charges did not change when checking. I assume after I used 100 percent of a battery or a full cycle.

I live in northern Illinois and have flown in snow and very cold temperatures as well as some light rain. Also have a fast charger that charges 3 batteries at once and a generator to keep them charged. I have 5 batteries in rotation. I sometimes fly for 6 hours straight in 100-degree Fahrenheit and 10-degree Fahrenheit days. So the drone has been used in tough conditions and still works for now.

2023-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules