2017-11-01 Video with sound
633 4 2017-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TJH
lvl.2
Flight distance : 50830 ft
United States

Question for the forum group. I have two DJI Pro's; one being a P4P+ and one being a  P4P with a iPad mini. When using the P4P+ in video mode, I know I can record sound. Today using the P4P with the iPad mini doing both raw and video of 800 elementary group photograph. I was under the impression in video, I could record sound at the same time. Unfortunately that didn't happen while we had the kids broadcasting their school slogan. They did a great job, but its not going to make to the web. If I need to change a setting, I'd like to know. My mini does not have a sims card, just wifi and 128gb of ram. Thanks
2017-11-1
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

You don't need a SIM card in the mini...

RedHotPoker
2017-11-1
Use props
Punchbuggy
First Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hi. I'm not aware of being able to record sound with the video stored onto the SD Card, but you can record audio detected by the RC on the cached video (which is what is transmitted to GO on your Smart device). There's an option in DJI GO4 under General Settings - "Record Audio with Video Cache"
2017-11-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

It is not able to record sound with the original video on the SD card. You can only record the sound with the cached video on your mobile device. Like Punchbuggy mentioned, you'll need to enable the option-'Record Audio With Video Cache'.
2017-11-1
Use props
TJH
lvl.2
Flight distance : 50830 ft
United States

Thank you for your help, it's very much appreciated.
2017-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules