Shipping A'int All DJI Can't Get Right
1590 8 2017-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dewey3
lvl.2
United States

Last night, I get the confirmation email that my Platinum Pro is shipping.  The email also shows the DJI Care Refresh purchase, and says "Will come later".  Two hours later, I get another DJI email confirming the DJI Care Refrersh contract on my Platinum Pro.  Here's the problem... my DJI Care Refresh email (contract) says that my 1-year contract period will go from 11/2/2017 until 11/1/2018.  Why is DJI starting my 1-year DJI Care Refresh contract on 11/2/2017, when the FedEx tracking number for my Platinum Pro shows that it will not be delivered until 11/6/2017????  Sure, we're only talking a couple days, but given some of the hassles I've seen by folk trying to get DJI just to honor their contracts, the couple, 4 to be exact, days could make all the difference in the world.  There has got to be a USA law somewhere that says this can't happen!

2017-11-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

If you purchase DJI Care Refresh with a brand-new product, DJI Care Refresh will be valid automatically from two days after product shipment.
This info is displayed in DJI Care Refresh purchasing page. We are sorry for the confusion.

refresh.png
2017-11-1
Use props
Dewey3
lvl.2
United States

That canned agreement with the pretty red boxes is NOT true.  How can I be eligible for two replacements within 1 year if the contract starts before I even receive the product???  If something happens to my Mavic Platinum on 11/2/2018, 11/3/2018, 11/4/2018, or 11/5/2018, I can see DJI now claiming that I am outside of my contract since it expires on 11/1/2018 (don't forget that I don't even have the Mavic yet).  To add insult to injury and based on the contract that was emailed to me compared against FedEx's tracking information, that "automatically from two days after product shipment" is equally false since DJI didn't wait two days after shipping!
2017-11-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Dewey3 Posted at 2017-11-2 02:48
That canned agreement with the pretty red boxes is NOT true.  How can I be eligible for two replacements within 1 year if the contract starts before I even receive the product???  If something happens to my Mavic Platinum on 11/2/2018, 11/3/2018, 11/4/2018, or 11/5/2018, I can see DJI now claiming that I am outside of my contract since it expires on 11/1/2018 (don't forget that I don't even have the Mavic yet).  To add insult to injury and based on the contract that was emailed to me compared against FedEx's tracking information, that "automatically from two days after product shipment" is equally false since DJI didn't wait two days after shipping!

Can you please provide us your order number? We will help to check more info for better assistance, thank you.
2017-11-2
Use props
Dewey3
lvl.2
United States

2017-11-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Thanks for the quick update.
The shipping time of the package was 2017-10-31 21:05:18 (Pacific Time) and the DJI Care Refresh activation date is 11/2/2017, it is from 2 days after shipment according to our policy. And all DJI Care Refresh with the drone together is activated automatically from 2 days after shipment instead of receiving.
We are sorry for the confusion, hope your kind understanding, thank you.
2017-11-2
Use props
Dewey3
lvl.2
United States

What is there to understand, someone is NOT be truthful?!?!?!  Ok, since "And all DJI Care Refresh with the drone together is activated automatically from 2 days after shipment instead of receiving", how do I get a refrund on my DJI Care Refresh since I DO NOT HAVE THE MPP YET???  I can just re-apply once I receive the MPP, and that way, I will get the FULL YEAR that is SUPPOSED to come as part of the DJI Care Refresh contract.

Shipping (China)

Shipping (China)

Shipping (PST)

Shipping (PST)
2017-11-2
Use props
Dewey3
lvl.2
United States

As the little girl on the Allstate Insurance commercial using the man's voice says... SILENCE.  Hello, DJI... how do I cancel my current DJI Care Refresh policy that is active NOW for a MPP that I will not receive until MONDAY???  I want the advertised FULL YEAR of coverage, and will just purchase the insurance the day my MPP arrives before I even open the box.
2017-11-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Dewey3 Posted at 2017-11-2 14:03
As the little girl on the Allstate Insurance commercial using the man's voice says... SILENCE.  Hello, DJI... how do I cancel my current DJI Care Refresh policy that is active NOW for a MPP that I will not receive until MONDAY???  I want the advertised FULL YEAR of coverage, and will just purchase the insurance the day my MPP arrives before I even open the box.

We are sorry for the late response because of the time differences.
And apologize for the confusion in purchasing page and the trouble caused.
If you would like to get a refund, please send email to djicare@dji.com with the order number, service agreement. The team will assist.
Once you get the drone, please don't activate it until you purchase DJI Care Refresh because DJI Care Refresh can only be purchased before activation or within 48 hours after activation.
Hope everything goes smoothly.
2017-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules