Can't connect/update Mavic pro remote!
1475 4 2017-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lentiii
New
Sweden

Hello guys!

Newbie to the forum, I have a problem with my new Mavic. Searched the forum for help but didn't find any solution to get my stuff working.

So I got my Mavic 1 week ago. Got it running and flew it with the remote trough DJI go4 app. The app asked me do update since there was a new firmware out (v01.04.0000) So I started downloading. It suddenly stopped and I could not finish this update when I tried several times. After a restart, I could not connect my remote to the drone, neither the dji go with the remote. Tried all the tips and trick from your other threads. So I tried updating it through Assistant 2 on my mac (deactivated firewall and so on..) After some attempts, I managed to update the drone to the latest firmware (v01.04.0000) this way. But I can't update the remote. It keeps saying "connecting".. I tried C1+C2+REC but I cannot even hear the "beep" sound that it's supposed to do. I have tried this method while hitting the small button on the drone for pairing but no success.

I do understand that I can't connect the remote with the drone when there is two differen

t firmware onthem (remote has v 00.00.0000). But I can't update it trough Assistant 2. I tried factory resetting button but it fails, tried updating to both versions in Assistant to (v 0.03.0000 and v 0.04.0000) with no success. It downloads the firmware till 100%, then suddenly messages shows up saying "update fail" with no code available (see photo attached).

I have tried exporting the "black box" so I can upload the Log files here, but Assistant 2 can't export them to my computer.

Skärmavbild 2017-10-30 kl. 21.48.24.png

This sucks, does anyone of you have any ideas?

2017-11-1
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Sorry dude. This been happening for the past 6 month??? I am still on .700,

Jailed breaked the MP and am flying happily ever after.

NEVER UPDATE IF IT IS WORKING. NEVER TRY TO FIX IT IF IT IS NOT BROKEN!

Good luck!
2017-11-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Which version if your Assistant? Please make sure that you had downloaded the latest version v1.1.6 on Mavic's official web and update again. If it doesn't help, please help to export the upgrade log, upload to Dropbox and paste the link here. We will help to check. Here's the route:
Windows: C:/Users/XXXXXX/AppData/Roaming/DJI Assistant 2/upgrade_log
Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/DJI Assistant 2/upgrade_log
2017-11-1
Use props
DJEyeintheSky
lvl.1
New Zealand

Hi Lentii.
2017-11-4
Use props
DJEyeintheSky
lvl.1
New Zealand

Hi Lentii. This is infact a hardware issue with the remote.
I have this right now aswell. During a routine update it stopped, then the remote doesnt connect to the controller.
I do advise not to waste your time fixing it, because you wont be able to.
I have my drone and remote packed up and bubblewrapped, sending it up to my nearest DJI store for repair. should only take a few days.
Ridiculous seen as though its not my fault yet i have to pay!

Get in touch with your nearest DJI store and they will sort you out!

Cheers,
DJEyeinthesky
2017-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules