iphone8 plus dji go app 4k camera error
963 6 2017-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alex Birtwell
New

United Kingdom

Hi  Guys new to the DJI Osmo Mobile and having an issue with iPhone 8 plus.  Not balancing or movement all that’s working great it’s just I get an  error when trying to use the 4K resolution at 30fps in the DJI GO app.  The camera image is like the picture. Anyone any ideas? Other  resolutions are fine.

2017-11-1
Use props
mgfx
New
United States

I have exact same issue. I believe that latest app update broke it. Just got off the phone with support and they are clueless about it. Suggested to reset the osmo. Also told me to downgrade the app which is not possible.

I also submitted a bug report through the app and tried to reach out on Twitter twitter.com/morozgrafix/status/925625459349401600 (I can't post links for some reason here)
2017-11-1
Use props
mgfx
New
United States

I just completely removed DJI Go from my phone and reinstalled it again. I'm now able to select 4K/30fps resolution in Video mode. I haven't done much testing yet, but I will report here if i see anything odd. Give it a try and see if it works for you.
2017-11-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sir, thanks for your feedback, what about the front camera? Is that OK?
Just clarify, what is the APP version and firmware version? Thanks in advance.
2017-11-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

mgfx Posted at 2017-11-1 18:54
I just completely removed DJI Go from my phone and reinstalled it again. I'm now able to select 4K/30fps resolution in Video mode. I haven't done much testing yet, but I will report here if i see anything odd. Give it a try and see if it works for you.

Sorry for the trouble caused.
The issue has been forwarded to our engineers for testing, looking forward to your update.
2017-11-1
Use props
mgfx
New
United States

I'm on the latest versions I believe. Firmware: 1.6.0.80 and App 3.1.19(2809) - I'm not very sure if issue was with 3.1.18 or 3.1.19 prior to uninstall. Never had issues with front end camera. Please tell your engineers to attempt various app upgrade paths on iPhone 8 plus and try to set rear camera resolution to 4K/30fps
2017-11-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

mgfx Posted at 2017-11-1 20:54
I'm on the latest versions I believe. Firmware: 1.6.0.80 and App 3.1.19(2809) - I'm not very sure if issue was with 3.1.18 or 3.1.19 prior to uninstall. Never had issues with front end camera. Please tell your engineers to attempt various app upgrade paths on iPhone 8 plus and try to set rear camera resolution to 4K/30fps

Thanks for the quick update, I will transfer it to engineers to test.
2017-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules