Osmo+ and Pro/Raw Z-axis?
854 2 2017-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Felipe Olvera
lvl.2
Flight distance : 94849 ft
United States

Hello all! i was curious to know if anyone had the Osmo+ as well as the Pro/Raw Z-axis to test if it will work? My plan is to purchase a Osmo+ and a Zenmuse m1 to use interchangeably. Osmo+ for planned shots and M1 for more quick shots. However I would also like to purchase a z-axis to work with both. My options are (1) buy regular z-axis and add separate spring to help support zenmuse m1 + phone, as well as zenmuse x3 (osmo+). Or (Option 2) buy Pro/Raw z-axis if it works with both. Can anyone provide video or photographic evidence (even personal testimonial that you tested it) of the osmo+ working or not working with the Osmo Pro/Raw Z-axis? I understand the DJI website says it is not officially compatible, but it also says that its not compatible with the zenmuse m1, but works. I have heard mixed responses from DJI reps, but want to see it to believe it.

2017-11-1
Use props
Felipe Olvera
lvl.2
Flight distance : 94849 ft
United States

bummppppp
2017-11-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Osmo Z-Axis is only compatible with Osmo, Osmo+.
Osmo Pro Z-Axis is only compatible with Osmo Pro, Osmo Raw.

I know this is not what you want, why don't you go to the retail store which is nearest to you to have a test if you are available? It may be more efficient.
Here is the link to find retail stores: http://www.dji.com/where-to-buy?site=brandsite&from=footer
2017-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules