Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
IPAD Mini 4
895 5 2017-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gavin,walker
lvl.2
Flight distance : 431706 ft
United Kingdom

anyone help?

I have the Mavic Pro set up with an Ipad mini 4 and stupid me I droped it and smashed the screen. £295 for a replacement from Apple. ouch!!! I now have a new ipad mini4 from Apple and it would not allow me to back up from itunes unless I updated the IOS to 11.0 I now have the problem that DJI Mavic Pro wont recognise the ipad now!!!!!  DJI says its an Apple problem and Apple says its a DJI problem, I done care who is at fault but please get this fixed asap. anyone out there help?
2017-11-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

What is the version of your iOS system? What is the APP version?
2017-11-2
Use props
Jyunte
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2103150 ft
United States

iOS 11.1 is now out, and several people have reported success with it - including me, on my iPad Pro 10.5" model.  Maybe update to 11.1, and see if that helps.  I read on one of the messages in this forum that someone with an older iPad was unable to use the DJI Go 4 app until he upgraded to 11.1.
2017-11-2
Use props
Locoman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 748675 ft
United States

You didn't say if you are using the GO4 app or something else. I would try uninstalling GO4 software, rebooting iPad mini, reinstall GO4, reregister GO4 and try to connect. It should work with 11.0.X up to current version of iOS 11.1

I don't want to hijack your thread, but want to say, my 3 month old Mini 4 locked up yesterday. Won't power on. Did a restore of the software, worked for a while and bricked up again last night. Tried to restore it again but won't take. Have an appointment at an Apple Store Monday. Pretty sure this has nothing to do with the last iOS update or the GO4 app. From what I read, it has something to do with the power IC of the iPad. It seemed to start happening after the iPad battery drained down to nothing. I am not sure why the battery drained down, unless something was still running after I turned it off. I did try to send my wife a large video via airdrop that day, which she didn't get and maybe it just kept on trying to send it, even after I shut the iPad down, don't know what else it could have been. I also had just updated the iOS to 11.1, GO4 to 4.1.15, did a long flight and video and some photos the day before this problem started to happen, so don't think it has anything to do with the Mavic.  I will try to fly with my iPhone 6 in the morning, suppose to get up to 40 degrees F. Will let you know what I find out at Apple Store.
2017-11-2
Use props
Bigga J
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1493 ft
United Kingdom

Not just Android that has issues then .... These things infuriate me, something simple has to turn into a mammoth task to get sorted. Hope you all get sorted soon.
2017-11-2
Use props
DroneFlying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

Mavic Pro wont recognise the ipad now!!!!!

I'm assuming that you mean the new / replacement iPad; have you tried using a different USB cable? It's possible that the cable was also damaged in the fall, and the cables supplied by DJI have a reputation for being unreliable and of poor quality anyway.
2017-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules