Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlyAnt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 77461 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hi,

I ask this to you, dear friends, but also to DJI staff.

I have a DJI N3 + LB2 + Remote Channel Controller Channel Expansion Kit (for assigning F1-F8 ports ... as you know, if you use N3, you have all the ports available but if you use it in conjunction with LB2, F1-F8 ports are disabled ... so the Remote Expansion Kit needs to be reassigned to the port... absurd !!!)

The question is:

The DJI N3 manual says that you can use the F1 port in PWM to handle the Shutter for third-party gimbals.
So using Datalink Pro with GSP, can the F1 port send PWM for an external shutter based on the photogrammetry waypoints ?.
After all, I in the GSP can also indicate a Custom camera and of course this does not have a native pilot like X3, X4 gimbals etc.

thanks to everyone for a possible response

2017-11-2
Use props
m4gmail
lvl.1
Taiwan

Any DJI support team can answer this question? We need to know this as well.
2018-1-3
Use props
HyperSpectral
lvl.4
Flight distance : 839160 ft
United States

I believe this function is available in the SDK, but you need to check with the manual and then the developer (when using 3rd party mapping software) to see if it is supported or not
2018-1-3
Use props
Nakadrone
lvl.2
  • >>>
Brazil

Someone from DJI could help us here??? I need to shutter a Sony a6000 using dji GS Pro and N3.
2018-9-28
Use props
Sword
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1476 ft
Hong Kong

Nakadrone Posted at 2018-9-28 09:49
Someone from DJI could help us here??? I need to shutter a Sony a6000 using dji GS Pro and N3.

I have confirmed that now for A3/N3/M600/M600 Pro, if we want to use GS Pro to trigger a third-party camera automatically during flight mission, Ronin-MX and RSS are necessary. F port mapping method cannot work.
2018-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules