Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HDPS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44957 ft
  • >>>
United States

I got it today,

Since I plugged the ChrystalSky I keep getting this warning... "Strong wireless interference, Please fly with caution"...every 5 to 10 seconds. I am only getting this on 2.4G (most channel bars are red), when I switch to 5.8G the warnings are not so often but they come and go and when I look in the channels..none have any bars, green or red..?!? Now, I never ever got this warning before with my iPad4 Mini......so, I switched back to my iPad plugged to controller and got ZERO wireless interference warning either using my home WI-FI (2.4G) or Verizon LTE. Then I was wondering if the interference was coming from my WI-FI, so I connected the ChrystalSky to my iPad Hot Spot......got the same warnings. To sum up, the ChrystalSky is causing the interference itself...IS THERE A CURE FOR THIS??

After $600 down in the drain I was expecting a trouble free monitor.

Note - I tried calibrate the compass on the CS....I keep turning it and NOTHING.

2017-11-2
Use props
Keule
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
Germany

There is another thread about that issue: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D463%26typeid%3D463
2017-11-2
Use props
HDPS
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

And I also have the compass problem (yes I saw the other thread about the compass) my compass is all over poitn North where is South...Calibration is a joke and does nto do anything.....WHAT A $600 DISAPOINTMENT!
2017-11-2
Use props
Keule
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

HDPS Posted at 2017-11-2 22:38
And I also have the compass problem (yes I saw the other thread about the compass) my compass is all over poitn North where is South...Calibration is a joke and does nto do anything.....WHAT A $600 DISAPOINTMENT!

I am with you! ... and I have 2 of the CS sitting on my desk ... I fly with my IPad again ...
2017-11-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the unpleasant experience with our products, the problem has been forwarded to our engineers for attention.
We will keep you updated once I hear from them, thanks for your patience.
2017-11-3
Use props
Orind
lvl.4
Flight distance : 129754 ft
United States

Welcome to the Strong Wireless interference with Crystalsky club--I too I am flying with my iPad again until this gets sorted out--I thought about returning my crystalsky but I do believe DJI will get this sorted out so for now I am patient.
2017-11-3
Use props
HDPS
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-11-3 03:43
Sorry for the unpleasant experience with our products, the problem has been forwarded to our engineers for attention.
We will keep you updated once I hear from them, thanks for your patience.

Wondering  if the fix  for the radio Interference and jerking compass will come before Christmas......
2017-11-8
Use props
Keule
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

HDPS Posted at 2017-11-8 20:05
Wondering  if the fix  for the radio Interference and jerking compass will come before Christmas......

Might worth trying: New CrystalSky Firmware: V02.04.02.00
2017-11-9
Use props
HDPS
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Keule Posted at 2017-11-9 00:38
Might worth trying: New CrystalSky Firmware: V02.04.02.00

Uploaded the Firmware released on 11/09 for CS right after released.....not fixed both issues, compass jerking and Warnings ever 4 seconds
2017-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules