Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P4P+ Screen Freezing / Crashing
487 1 2017-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2bfbc87d
New
Flight distance : 2782 ft
United Kingdom

Hi Im new to Phantom  - i just got my first one and got it all set up. In the process its updated the software on the RC and the Phantom. Now i have never used one before but im sure that the screen should not keep crashing - I get a warning that the DjI4GO APP is not responding (Sometimes) do i want to wait or restart. If i dont get that the screen freezes or you get a greyed out warning of what ever the last warning messages was that you cannot close, or it just goes blank and then reboots again. I took it for my first flight and it must have done this Half a dozen times - im sure it should be more reliable than this? Can any one offer me any advice as to why the system is doing such weird things  - i had hoped getting the unit with the extra screen would have ment that it was more reliable! Any advice would be greatfully recived to a Phantom Novice!

2017-11-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Have you tried to reset the RC? You can reset it on the build-in screen: Settings--system settings--Backup&Reset–Factory data Reset. Alternatively, you can connect DJI Assistant 2 to restore.
2017-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules