2713 7 2017-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mixchief
Second Officer
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

Anybody try using goggles with Litchi? is it possible?
2017-11-3
Use props
davawt
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4885 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi mixchief, I have never used Litchi so can’t say but if you have iOS stuff then stick with DJI go 4 always works for me. Bye davawt
2017-11-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sorry, we don't have this kind of info, we suggest using DJI GO with the drone and Goggles.
2017-11-5
Use props
fansb9d93dd9
New
Flight distance : 31309 ft
United States

Only one way to find out!
2017-11-10
Use props
UNsyncED
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1083392 ft
Australia

It should work, but only if you are using a Mavic.  May I also suggest that you try DJI GS Pro app, which is similar to Litchi, but free.
2017-12-31
Use props
WA5TEF
lvl.3
Flight distance : 124672 ft
United States

I finally got Litchi to run on iPad while the Goggles used DJI GO 4 but I have not found a way to actually "load" the Litchi software onto the Goggles.  I wonder if that is the way to make it run there?
2020-1-1
Use props
djiuser_drtYOSex5ic3
New

United States

WA5TEF Posted at 1-1 12:52
I finally got Litchi to run on iPad while the Goggles used DJI GO 4 but I have not found a way to actually "load" the Litchi software onto the Goggles.  I wonder if that is the way to make it run there?

DJI GO 4 is pretty lame when it comes to waypoint missions, whereas Litchi is very good. I use both apps, but DJI GO4 crashes quite a bit on my Smart Controller. All-in-all, Litchi is a more stable program, but more importantly is the only way to run waypoint missions with and degree of sophistication. If DJI came up with that functionality, and if they could solve the crashing problem, then I’d use it, but until then...it’s Litchi most of the time.

I haven’t tried my DJI goggles with Litchi. I do know that goggles are a selectable option, however, just not sure that the DJI goggles are part of that. I would guess that they’d work but would have to be plugged into the HDMI port on the controller. If it’s a Mavic 2...not sure
2020-1-11
Use props
fansb71388b0
New

United States

I just ordered Goggles.  I'm guessing the goggles only receive video from the drone and doesn't transmit to it.  So the question is: How do the head gestures get transmitted to the drone?  Through the phone software?   That's where I would want to know if Litchi is compatible.  Anyone know if you can turn the entire drone with head gestures (like I can with Litchi and VR connectivity) or just moves the gimble.
2020-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules