Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JamesWhenman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 426375 ft
United States

Here's a good question , perhaps.

My gear just informed my of an update.
I powered up the AC and then plugged in the included usb cable.
Next I hit OK on the RC......
All I see is the LED's are flashing yellow about once every 1.5 second, nothing on the RC but the screen background changing.

Q : Is it updating or not ? Something on the RC screen saying update in progress would be extra nice to ease my unknowingness.

Well now the LEDS on the AC are blinking green at the same interval , this is typed in real time.
The red led next to the usb port on the AC is still blinking , is that an indication ?

How will I know if the update is over ?
When will DJI add info to the RC screen ?

Happy Updating !!
2017-11-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Generally, the LED on the gimbal will flash red and green alternatively during the update. Then it will change to red or green. Red means the update is failed, while green means the update is successful. I‘ll attach the tutorial video of P4P for your reference.
2017-11-3
Use props
JamesWhenman
lvl.4
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-11-3 22:56
Generally, the LED on the gimbal will flash red and green alternatively during the update. Then it will change to red or green. Red means the update is failed, while green means the update is successful. I‘ll attach the tutorial video of P4P for your reference.
https://youtu.be/zJPShAvG3eg

Hello Susan,
Thank you for providing the video.  That is what I see when I have upgraded in the past.
This time I did not see any download coming into the RC. After awhile I looked on the RC
screen settings and was notified I had the current release.
2017-11-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

JamesWhenman Posted at 2017-11-4 06:23
Hello Susan,
Thank you for providing the video.  That is what I see when I have upgraded in the past.
This time I did not see any download coming into the RC. After awhile I looked on the RC

Thanks for keeping us updated. There will be reminder when new firmware is available when you connect with Internet. No worries.
2017-11-7
Use props
JamesWhenman
lvl.4
United States

Thanks DJI Susan.
2017-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules