Calibrate Compass? Course Lock? Home Lock? Switch Flicking?
2125 5 2015-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tweety P2V2H33D
lvl.4

Australia

Does the P3 have these functions?
With the new remote how are these functions performed?

Regards

Guy

2015-4-9
Use props
pete1144
lvl.3

United States

I have an Inspire so I am assuming the operations will be similar. Calibrate Compass is a menu item on the app. You just touch the screen and a menu comes up which illustrates how to do the compass calibration. The dance is the same. Course lock is set in the app...and by a small switch on the remote. I don't use it much with the Inspire...since the gimbal pans easily...however, with the P3.....I'll probably use it quite a bit more. There is no Home Lock yet.
2015-4-9
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

Right now only Course Lock is available, the same as the Inspire.  Not sure what you are talking aboubt on "Switch Flicking".
2015-4-9
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

Tweety P2V2H33D Posted at 2015-4-10 10:41
To calibrate the compass on the P2 one needs to toggle (flick) SW1.

To set a Home Point in NAZA o ...

The P3 is entirely different.  It is all App based.  Go to a menu and calibrate the compass.  Go to a menu and bind the Tx.  Go to a menu and calibrate the IMU.  It is all app driven.  The Assistant is gone with the P3.  You can download the revisions on your MAC or your PC and load to a SD card to upgrade.  New world.
2015-4-9
Use props
Jerdel
lvl.2

United States

Ed so you still have all the same options like switching to naza, low battery, flight radius, and height limits adjustments you had in assistant but just app based?
2015-4-10
Use props
DJI-DingC
lvl.2

Hong Kong

Jerdel Posted at 2015-4-10 19:40
Ed so you still have all the same options like switching to naza, low battery, flight radius, and he ...

Jerdel, Phantom 3 is built upon a new autopilot. There is no Naza mode anymore. If you wish to use the course lock function like what you got in the Naza, that is still available and you may activate this feature from the app.
2015-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules