LED solid RED, what to do?
7780 4 2017-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sander.friis
New
Denmark

Hi guys.

My System Status LED are solid LED very time i powered my OSMO on. And the Camera Status LED is OFF all the time so i can't not use bluetooth....

Hope you guys can help me - thanks.

/David
2017-11-4
Use props
Salty777
lvl.3
Flight distance : 117077 ft
Malaysia

Solid red normally means you have a non-DJI battery in there. If it IS a DJI battery you could try cleaning contacts on the battery and in the handle.
2017-11-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sir, sorry for the late response, the model of your device is Osmo Mobile right?
Like Salty777 said, the battery fails to be recognized, please try to wipe the copper sheet inside the battery compartment with 95% alcohol and cotton swab.
If the problem persists, please clean the battery cooper sheet.
Please let us know if it works. Thank you.
2017-11-6
Use props
fans5984b3da
New
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-11-6 03:19
Sir, sorry for the late response, the model of your device is Osmo Mobile right?
Like Salty777 said, the battery fails to be recognized, please try to wipe the copper sheet inside the battery compartment with 95% alcohol and cotton swab.
If the problem persists, please clean the battery cooper sheet.

I'm having the same problem. I tried using alcohol and a cotton swab and I still get the solid green light.

I just bought a refurbished product - everything looked brand new in the package but I always get the solid red light .
2017-11-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans5984b3da Posted at 2017-11-10 00:48
I'm having the same problem. I tried using alcohol and a cotton swab and I still get the solid green light.

I just bought a refurbished product - everything looked brand new in the package but I always get the solid red light .

Please try to keep pressing the Trigger button, then press shutter button three times, then let us know if the right indicator will change.
2017-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules