Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery Error
3314 7 2017-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
oam
lvl.1
Germany

Hi!
Today I started an update. A battery update I guess, because my Mavic has already the latest firmware. In the middle of the update process I recieved an error message saying: Update failed, Battery error. Since then the 2 LEDs in the middle are on, turning off and on again every 15 seconds and I can't turn off the battery the normal way. It just doesn't react.
Is there anything I can do?
thx
oam

2017-11-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Please try to charge the battery and make sure there are more than 50% level, then connect DJI Assistant 2 to refresh the firmware.
2017-11-4
Use props
DJEyeintheSky
lvl.1
New Zealand

Hi Oam! I can relate, I had this problem last week when I was doing a firmware update through DJI Go 4, and it failed, then my 2 middle lights were on. I fixed it, and here's how. Download Assistant 2 for either Mac or PC found here: http://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads .  Put the battery into the drone, and the drone should boot right up without turning the battery on. Once its on, connect the drone to your computer via USB. Boot up assistant 2 and the program should recognise the drone. Then its pretty straight forward. Update the drone via the program, once its done, you should be ready to fly. If not, and you get another error such as the remote doesnt connect to drone afterwards, don't waste time trying to fix it as there would have been a hardware glitch, so just send it into DJI. otherwise enjoy flying! Cheers.
2017-11-4
Use props
oam
lvl.1
Germany

Thanks, you two! Updating with DJI Assistant 2 worked fine.
Btw when the error occured the battery won't charge any more. Thank god the update only took 4-5 minutes.
2017-11-5
Use props
bilalazma
lvl.1
Pakistan

Experiencing the same issue with my new Mavic 2 Zoom just opened..Battery error is coming and when i try to update via DJI Assistant it is again and again giving battery error..
2018-12-9
Use props
bilalazma
lvl.1
Pakistan

Same Just opened my Mavic 2 Zoom and battery error..Update is also getting failed saying battery error.. Don't know what to do..Pics are attached
2018-12-9
Use props
bilalazma
lvl.1
Pakistan

bilalazma Posted at 12-9 23:08
Same Just opened my Mavic 2 Zoom and battery error..Update is also getting failed saying battery error.. Don't know what to do..Pics are attached [view_image][view_image][view_image]

2018-12-9
Use props
Diablol
lvl.1
Germany

I have the same on two of my batteries now. Battery signal error, no data from the battery and cant take off. Updating, resetting in any matter isnt working.
Any ideas besides sending back?
thanks
2019-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules