Spark Charging Hub
1247 8 2017-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DrawsWithLight.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2136716 ft
United Kingdom

I'm trying to charge my spark batteries on the charging hub but it will only charge one at a time. When I attach all 3 batteries only one starts flashing. All the ports on the charger seem to work ok and each battery will charge when it's the only battery on the hub.

Any ideas?
2017-11-4
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

The other two batteries are maybe still too warm. At normal temperature, they charge all at the same time. Sometimes you will simply need some patience until all three will start charging, but eventually they will (we always have to remember that they are "intelligent", sometimes even more intelligent than us ;-) ).
2017-11-4
Use props
DrawsWithLight.
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Wachtberger Posted at 2017-11-4 13:43
The other two batteries are maybe still too warm. At normal temperature, they charge all at the same time. Sometimes you will simply need some patience until all three will start charging, but eventually they will (we always have to remember that they are "intelligent", sometimes even more intelligent than us ;-) ).

The last time I used the batteries was a week ago, they're stone cold! I f you read my post again carefully I stated that each battery will charge if it's the only one on the hub.
2017-11-4
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Then be patient a bit longer and if they don't wake up, contact DJI support (or are they fully charged already, have you checked?).
2017-11-4
Use props
DrawsWithLight.
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Wachtberger Posted at 2017-11-4 13:52
Then be patient a bit longer and if they don't wake up, contact DJI support (or are they fully charged already, have you checked?).

They're all at about 25% charge
2017-11-4
Use props
Pappy3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2820469 ft
United States

Try leaving them in for 5 to 10 minutes. I seem to recall there were one or two times where all three batteries didn't charge at the same time. I just left them in the charging hub and within an hour to 1-1/2 hours all three were charged.

If all three don't charge at the same time after 2-3 discharge/charge cycles you can try doing a full discharge for all three batteries. This may reset the intelligent battery controller so that all three will charge at the same time. Full discharges are apparently safe as the Battery Safety manual states under "Battery Maintenance", item #3 - "Fully charge and discharge the battery at least once every 3 months to maintain battery health.".
2017-11-5
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Please notice that the battery with the lowest voltage will be charged first. If there is enough power, the charge hub will charge another batteriesat the same time with its maximum rated power. I would recommend you be patient and the charge hub will fully charge the batteries.
2017-11-5
Use props
DrawsWithLight.
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-11-5 20:03
Please notice that the battery with the lowest voltage will be charged first. If there is enough power, the charge hub will charge another batteriesat the same time with its maximum rated power. I would recommend you be patient and the charge hub will fully charge the batteries.

Thank you. I left them and eventually they all charged. Tried charging them again after another flight and all charged at the same time.
2017-11-6
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

DrawsWithLight. Posted at 2017-11-6 01:23
Thank you. I left them and eventually they all charged. Tried charging them again after another flight and all charged at the same time.

Glad the charge hub works.  
2017-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules