Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 3 SE Carbon Fiber Propellers
1005 3 2017-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dangdeal
New
United States

Has anyone had an issue with the carbon fiber propellers for the Phantom 3 SE?  I purchased a set from DJI and put them on today.  I could not fly cause i kept losing image.  If i got above 25 feet and sometimes less i would lose images from the camera.  Once i put the original propellers on it worked perfect.  Respectfully asking.  TY
2017-11-4
Use props
N Ga Drone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 90771 ft
United States

I would test it out again to see if you can repeat the results, I wouldn't think the props could affect the image and ive seen plenty of YouTube vids where they were testing carbon props. Probably just a coincidence that you lost then regained image. The only other thing I can think of is that you have a loose connection somewhere and maybe the props vibrate differently and make the connection come loose????
2017-11-5
Use props
dangdeal
New
United States

N Ga Drone....I just want to say thank you for your thoughts.  I put back on the CF Propellers and made sure they were on snug.  Everything worked perfectly.  i must have had one or more a little lose to cause the problem as you may have thought.  I am good to go and again thank you for your thoughts.
2017-11-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Dangdeal, glad to know you figured in out.
The image transmission quality has nothing to do with the propellers, I believe it was just a coincidence.
If there is any further question, please keep us updated.
Happy flying.
2017-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules