2017-11-11
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Spark/CS Posted at 2017-11-11 05:53
I would like to know peoples "nice to have" apps wants. I would guess most would go for Litchi. But that wont work... yet, without the PlayStore.

I have side loaded,

UAV Forcast
Hover
Screen Recorder (Wachtberger's great suggestion)
UCGS  (but this does not currently support the spark)

I would like
1) DJI Ground Station Pro - no android version yet
2) The australian equivalent of B4UFly - which is "Can I Fly There" this fails to run as it needs google play services

2017-11-11
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Wachtberger Posted at 2017-11-10 14:34
I fully agree with nixuspix! There is a high potential to mess up the very clean software on CS. Better install only those apps you really believe to need (as few as possible) and do it manually one by one.

So below is a really good video what this guy doesn’t know about Crystalsky you could write on the back of a stamp.

2017-11-11
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-11-11 08:25
So below is a really good video what this guy doesn’t know about Crystalsky you could write on the back of a stamp.

https://youtu.be/4G8Fu5Mr-JI

Excellent tutorial, thank you very much for sharing!
2017-11-11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

lannes Posted at 2017-11-11 05:30
That was not me, that is what I am planning to copy

Safe flying!
Looking forward to seeing the result
2017-11-11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

lannes Posted at 2017-11-11 05:41
This is how I am planning to use the CS 7.85in with the mavic/ spark controller, I'm not sure it a good way of doing things, but I don't want to be lugging around extra mav mounts , a ball head and other brackets when I want to swap the CS across to other controllers

I really don't want to unscrew the official DJI CS mounting plate that comes with the P4P mount and have to screw on another bracket each time .

Why don't you use one of the available tablet mounts?
I know it is a little bit of extra space, but this looks totally impractical
2017-11-11
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

lannes Posted at 2017-11-11 05:41
This is how I am planning to use the CS 7.85in with the mavic/ spark controller, I'm not sure it a good way of doing things, but I don't want to be lugging around extra mav mounts , a ball head and other brackets when I want to swap the CS across to other controllers

I really don't want to unscrew the official DJI CS mounting plate that comes with the P4P mount and have to screw on another bracket each time .

My only suggestion is why you need the titan, flying in coastal areas is probably the safest area for receiving signal much less interference over water.
2017-11-11
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Germany

Montfrooij Posted at 2017-11-11 11:17

I agree to this. I am still awaiting the CS mount that I have ordered which is identical to the tablet mounts. Should it bring the CS to high above the RC I'll go for the other solution that already has been posted here at 42# https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 117&fromuid=1025012
Me personally would not like to have the CS mounted horizontally to the RC and upside down. With the CS 5.5 this might be still an option, but with the 7.85 I am quite sure it will not be comfortable to hold. I very much prefer to look at it at an angle above the RC, which also better balances the weight. But of course we are all free to have our own preferences!

2017-11-11
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Montfrooij Posted at 2017-11-11 11:17

Thanks for the suggestions, just trying to lighten the load as I am planning to hike with 2 drones the mavic and p4p , I think the most practical option is to get a 5.5 CS as the sun near the water requires a CS
2017-11-11
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-11-11 11:38
My only suggestion is why you need the titan, flying in coastal areas is probably the safest area for receiving signal much less interference over water.

Your right about the Titan just wanted extra insurance, as I am worried about loosing the AC over salt water, so I just wanted a strong signal, a P4P with all the payload and lighting bits and pieces adds up to a bit of an investment.

Once it touches the water it's going to be total loss, drone fishing with it will be quite low level, so there won't be much reaction time to a signal related problem.
2017-11-11
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Wachtberger Posted at 2017-11-11 12:24
I agree to this. I am still awaiting the CS mount that I have ordered which is identical to the tablet mounts. Should it bring the CS to high above the RC I'll go for the other solution that already has been posted here at 42# https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 117&fromuid=1025012
Me personally would not like to have the CS mounted horizontally to the RC and upside down. With the CS 5.5 this might be still an option, but with the 7.85 I am quite sure it will not be comfortable to hold. I very much prefer to look at it at an angle above the RC, which also better balances the weight. But of course we are all free to have our own preferences!

My arrangement might be ok, if you hold it at 45 degrees, the weight will be more top down then.
The problem with the mav mount solution using the DJI P4 mount, is that it's not tall enough, so when you angle the CS back, you have only a little room to operate the joy sticks. The best position for the CS is to mount it somehow ahead of the joysticks on the mavic or spark controllers
2017-11-11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-11-11 08:25

https://youtu.be/4G8Fu5Mr-JI

Great tutorial.
Thanks for sharing
2017-11-11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

lannes Posted at 2017-11-11 12:36
Thanks for the suggestions, just trying to lighten the load as I am planning to hike with 2 drones the mavic and p4p , I think the most practical option is to get a 5.5 CS as the sun near the water requires a CS

I can imagine.
Not sure what will suit you best of course
2017-11-11
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Germany

lannes Posted at 2017-11-11 13:18
My arrangement might be ok, if you hold it at 45 degrees, the weight will be more top down then.
The problem with the mav mount solution using the DJI P4 mount, is that it's not tall enough, so when you angle the CS back, you have only a little room to operate the joy sticks. The best position for the CS is to mount it somehow ahead of the joysticks on the mavic or spark controllers

I understand what you mean. As soon as I'll receive my new mount, I'll post a picture here for you and the others since it might meet your expectations as well.
2017-11-11
Use props
nixuspix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2864974 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

Mavmount is very well suited for both small and big CS to my mind.
2017-11-11
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Tested all 3 aircraft with CS , first P4Pro in 2.4 ghz it repeatedly gives strong interference warning , change it 5.8ghz warning disappears but transmission will go no further than 500 metres without video feed completely cutting out, so maybe there is some sort of a glitch here, it’s not comfortable flying with 7.85 the way it is.
Tried with spark the 5.5 works with both otg and WiFi only problem is with WiFi I cant choose 2.4ghz only 5.8 ghz, everything else quickshot modes etc working perfectly. Test with Mavic was great no problems and video transmission was extremely good and also quickshot modes working perfectly.
2017-11-12
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-11-12 07:38
Tested all 3 aircraft with CS , first P4Pro in 2.4 ghz it repeatedly gives strong interference warning , change it 5.8ghz warning disappears but transmission will go no further than 500 metres without video feed completely cutting out, so maybe there is some sort of a glitch here, it’s not comfortable flying with 7.85 the way it is.
Tried with spark the 5.5 works with both otg and WiFi only problem is with WiFi I cant choose 2.4ghz only 5.8 ghz, everything else quickshot modes etc working perfectly. Test with Mavic was great no problems and video transmission was extremely good and also quickshot modes working perfectly.

I cross my fingers that DJI will hopefully soon figure out what the problem with the P4 is and solve it. Would be too bad otherwise and affect a huge part of the pilots.
2017-11-12
Use props
Todd in Chicago
lvl.4
Flight distance : 513757 ft
United States

Folks….

I received my Crystal Sky 7.85” monitor which I purchased from Drone Nerds (great, fast service btw) with the official DJI mounting bracket.  I was a bit concerned about the bracket and wasn’t sure I would keep it.  I’ve heard a lot of people saying it might not be the way to go, so I was a bit hesitant to open that box.  The other piece about the bracket is that the mount seems to have really been made for the Mavic because it has a regular size USB connector on it instead of the mini-USB that the Spark controller uses.  I figured I could probably get an adapter for it if DJI ever ratifies the use of OTG with the Spark.  

In-depth reviews have already been given by some really good folks, so I’ll just add my pros/cons.

PROS:
  • Big, BRIGHT, really nice display, it’s a beautiful way to fly!  It’s really as good as everyone says it is!  I’m so glad I opted for the larger version display, well worth the price difference from the 5.5” version IMHO!
  • This screen is so nice, I find myself falling into flying a bit FPV
  • I love having a dedicated device, I don’t have to worry about my phone running out of juice, and my phone (Galaxy 6 Edge +, Android) never fit in that well anyway because the RC clamp would sometimes press the home button and poof…there goes my DJI 4
  • I can easily review my recordings and flights as the CS includes 2 micro SD slots, just pop in your card and get some popcorn
  • Battery life is outstanding, and I can’t imagine using 2 (it comes with 2) – I flew through 4 Spark batteries in 37 Fahrenheit weather, then watched all our videos from those Spark flights on the CS, and then watched my brothers flights from his SD card, and then putzed around a bit the day after and now almost 72 hours later I still have 50% battery left
  • The DJI bracket is very solid, and nice piece of Engineering, and you pay for the solidness and Engineering
  • No connectivity problems (for me), and I’m connecting via wifi to the RC
  • Very solid feeling, the build feels really good and one thing I’ve got to say about DJI, they are not the most inexpensive, but their products do not look or feel inexpensive either.  Sometimes you get what you pay for.  Additionally, it’s not quite as heavy as I thought it might be which is good
  • It’s a controlled hardware platform – I know everyone gives DJI a hard time about their app, but man it’s tough to develop for a LOT of different hardware platforms, and different versions of Android on top of that.  That’s what makes the Apple platform so attractive – it’s a locked down platform!  There are 3 main variables with mobile apps that come to mind:  hardware, operating system, other apps.  With the Crystal Sky, DJI was able to control all 3 of those, but it became a little too restrictive to customers who wanted to run other apps on the platform, so now DJI has opened up that variable.  But they are still in control of 2 of the 3.

CONS (keep in mind some of these are a bit tongue in cheek):
  • This screen is so nice, I find myself falling into flying a bit FPV – lol…I also had this listed under the PROS section – with this big, bright beautiful display I find myself looking at the display and flying a bit like FPV more than I should – several times I had to stop and relocate my drone in the sky, not the best practice, but fun as heck!
  • I don’t know if the cable that is integrated into the DJI mounting bracket can be replaced, but I worry about the longevity of that piece and would have preferred the cable to be a separate piece
  • Another thing about the DJI bracket, it has the incorrect USB connector for the Spark which leads me to think it was not really developed with the Spark in mind
  • Overall cost – make no mistake, this is a luxury item costing more than the Spark itself and don’t forget that you’ll need a bracket of some sort and if you don’t have something other than a Spark or Mavic, a charger as well – the battery life is so good, I think I would have preferred a lower price and only have 1 battery included with the option to buy a second battery as 1 battery will last like 4 or 5 hours, not sure how many people will fly that much (maybe I’m wrong there)
  • The charging hub can only be charged with a charger from most of the other DJI products, but NOT the Mavic or Spark, I think that was a little bit of an oversight and maybe DJI didn’t expect Mavic or Spark users to be interested in the CS.  This caused me to go “off ranch” with a 3rd party charger which was more reasonably priced
  • Even though the screen is great, it’s still highly reflective, I’ve purchased an anti-glare covering and can’t wait to try that out
  • I’m concerned about how DJI keeps the platform updated with both the DJI app and Android versions, I don’t need the latest Android version, but in IMHO, the latest greatest version of the DJI GO 4 should premiere on the “known good” platform, the Crystal Sky, for DJI’s premium customers who have shelled out some big bucks for this monitor.  The other piece is how long will this platform last before it either fails mechanically or becomes too slow/outdated to run DJI Go 4…..5 years, 6 years….that means you are paying about $100 a year to use it
  • Ummm...if you are trying to be stealthy about flying….this is not the way to do it!
  • You have to mount the CS upside down for Mavic’s and Sparks, but DJI provides a “flip” screen function which with the latest firmware update now saves, so just a bit weird the controls which are normally on the right hand side are on the left hand side

SUMMARY:
If you can afford the investment, just do it!  The Crystal Sky does exactly what DJI intended, it provides the optimum experience for viewing DJI Go 4 and your drone flights.  After I ordered mine and the necessary “pieces”, it was over $700 (CS, mount, charger) and I was really questioning and sweating my decision, that’s even quite a bit more than the whole Spark fly more combo.  I’m glad I did because this increases my enjoyment level immensely.  Although I’ve not loaded any other apps on mine, I’m glad DJI has relaxed the ability to do so.  I hope that DJI keeps the platform updated.  Also, notice I did say “investment”.  I do plan on moving up from my Spark (can I get $300 off a Mavic Platinum fly more combo for Black Friday????) and the Crystal Sky will work, as far as I know, with the entire DJI fleet.  Additionally, I found that for me, it was not a big deal to have the monitor mounted below the RC and on the same plane (not above) as the RC.  It does take two hands to have a good firm grip, but no worries there.  In short, really glad I got it!  Now DJI, give us a killer Black Friday deal on a Mavic Pro Platinum fly more kit!

Cheers…

Todd in Chicago
2017-11-13
Use props
Todd in Chicago
lvl.4
United States

And here is a pic of the 7.85" Crystal Sky mounted to the Spark remote.

Cheers...

Todd in Chicago
20171113_164305.jpg
2017-11-13
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Germany

Todd in Chicago Posted at 2017-11-13 19:43
Folks….

I received my Crystal Sky 7.85” monitor which I purchased from Drone Nerds (great, fast service btw) with the official DJI mounting bracket.  I was a bit concerned about the bracket and wasn’t sure I would keep it.  I’ve heard a lot of people saying it might not be the way to go, so I was a bit hesitant to open that box.  The other piece about the bracket is that the mount seems to have really been made for the Mavic because it has a regular size USB connector on it instead of the mini-USB that the Spark controller uses.  I figured I could probably get an adapter for it if DJI ever ratifies the use of OTG with the Spark.  

Dear Todd, thanks a lot for this excellent review which I, as you know, fully share. Just to answer to one of your remarks: The USB cable intentionally the way it is (also for the Spark) to be compatible with the DJI OTG adapter which is needed (or third party OTG adapter) to connect the CS to the RC of Spark or Mavic.
2017-11-14
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Is anyone having this problem?
I simply can’t get connected to 2.4ghz even using otg and all I can use is 5.8 ghz max distance 250 metres before I lose signal, if I switch to custom I cannot get remote to reconnect. It goes to 2.4ghz turns off and just says remote WiFi not in reach.
Also using 5.8ghz today my CS just froze at very close range 50m.

Using my phone I can get 2.4ghz no problem can easily fly up to 600m no signal loss no transmission loss, I’m thinking that CS needs to be updated to sort out this issue.
2017-11-14
Use props
Todd in Chicago
lvl.4
United States

Hallmark....

I'll see when I can next test this, may not be for a few days.

Cheers...

Todd in Chicago
2017-11-14
Use props
fansc4e289c7
lvl.3
United States

Todd in Chicago Posted at 2017-11-14 09:48
Hallmark....

I'll see when I can next test this, may not be for a few days.

Would sure be great if someone came up with a short USB Type C to OTG cable for the spark/CS combo without having to do the adapter.
2017-11-14
Use props
JMR58
Second Officer
Flight distance : 627966 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

Searching for CS 7.85 mount on top of Spark RC, not below...Mavmount is for me to expensive delivered in eu, but good system.
Hoping @Wachtberger new mount...
If possible also fitting P4 rc..
2017-11-14
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Germany

JMR58 Posted at 2017-11-14 13:09
Searching for CS 7.85 mount on top of Spark RC, not below...Mavmount is for me to expensive delivered in eu, but good system.
Hoping @Wachtberger new mount...
If possible also fitting P4 rc..

I am still waiting for delivery and shall post a picture as soon as received. I don't believe however, that the device I am awaiting would fit for the P4 RC. It's made to fit with the Mavic and Spark RC's.
Here the link to what I have ordered: http://www.rcmaster.net/de-remot ... o-spark-p244743.htm
2017-11-14
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Germany

fansc4e289c7 Posted at 2017-11-14 12:03
Would sure be great if someone came up with a short USB Type C to OTG cable for the spark/CS combo without having to do the adapter.

Oh that exists and I am using it. Here just one example: https://www.amazon.com/Anbee-Bra ... /dp/B075473YGW?th=1
There are a number of different lengthes availabe, just use the search function there.
2017-11-14
Use props
JMR58
Second Officer
  • >>>
Belgium

Wachtberger Posted at 2017-11-14 14:35
I am still waiting for delivery an shall post picture as soon as received. I don't believe however, that the device I am awaiting would fit for the P4 RC. It's made to fit with the Mavic and Spark RC's.
Here the link to what I have ordered: http://www.rcmaster.net/de-remot ... o-spark-p244743.htm

Thanks for the link, looking good, hope it's strong enough to hold the 7.85, sending prices are normal also.
2017-11-15
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

this is the spark rig, it's all over the place LOL !!!
In real terms it's not too bad ergonomics,  cradling the crystalsky while hanging onto the controller and the sticks

crystal sky spark mount - Copy.jpg
2017-11-15
Use props
Todd in Chicago
lvl.4
United States

lannes Posted at 2017-11-15 04:35
In real terms it's not too bad ergonomics,  cradling the crystalsky while hanging onto the controller and the sticks

Yes.....i would agree, I wasn't sure if that would be difficult or not, but it is not at all.  And actually, another "nice" thing about the CS is that that is actually has "edges".  Most cell phones these days are about getting the most screen for form size, so the screens go all the way to the edge, so there really isn't an edge.  Ever want to pass your cellphone to someone so they could see a picture?  You have to do that careful awkward movement to ensure you don't accidentally touch the screen and make the picture go away.....lol.  The CS has some nice edges around it....I likey.

Cheers....
Todd in Chicago
2017-11-15
Use props
ImTravis
lvl.3
Flight distance : 109734 ft
United States

Reading all this, makes me want a CS. Problem is, they're somewhat pricey for what they are. I'll have to keep an eye on the secondary market. But good review and great information all.
2017-11-15
Use props
Spark/CS
lvl.3
United States

lannes Posted at 2017-11-15 04:35

is that an antenna booster? How well does it work?
2017-11-15
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Spark/CS Posted at 2017-11-15 13:00
is that an antenna booster? How well does it work?

It's a Titan Cylone amplified circular polarised antenna that uses 2.4ghz for range and signal strength.
At the moment on the spark, the signal strength is still maximum when the battery has run out on the AC.
I'm using more for signal strength, rather than trying to break  any range records.
The Titan system makes it easier to swap one antenna panel across multiple drones, which is what I do across my 3 AC.

One thing to note is that it is heavy as it has a battery, and you will need to modify the controller
https://www.commandcase.com/cyclone

2017-11-15
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Todd in Chicago Posted at 2017-11-15 07:00
Yes.....i would agree, I wasn't sure if that would be difficult or not, but it is not at all.  And actually, another "nice" thing about the CS is that that is actually has "edges".  Most cell phones these days are about getting the most screen for form size, so the screens go all the way to the edge, so there really isn't an edge.  Ever want to pass your cellphone to someone so they could see a picture?  You have to do that careful awkward movement to ensure you don't accidentally touch the screen and make the picture go away.....lol.  The CS has some nice edges around it....I likey.

Cheers....

I agree not bad to hold, but with the Titan Cyclone and the 7.85in CS the overall weight is getting up there at 1.8kg or 4lbs
2017-11-15
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Germany

Today, my badly awaited new mounting bracket for the CS was eventually delivered and I have to say that I am more than happy! 100% what I had hoped for and very comfortable to hold together with the RC. Not heavy either. Fully made of aluminium and not cheap plastic. In the mount that gets screwed onto the CS there is an opening for the USB Type C slot at the bottom of the CS. The opening is large enough, all fits perfectly. And of course you can adjust the angle of the CS according to your preference. It comes together with a little transport/storage bag. In addition it's incredibly cheap in view of the good material it is made of. I got it for less than half the price of my tablet holder.
Here again the link from where I have ordered it (sorry that it is in German): http://www.rcmaster.net/de-remot ... o-spark-p244743.htm
It is manufactured in China and I am sure it is being sold internationally, thus should be possible to find on the big selling platforms.
And here come the promised pictures:

2017-11-16
Use props
JMR58
Second Officer
  • >>>
Belgium

Wachtberger Posted at 2017-11-16 08:10
Today, my badly awaited new mounting bracket for the CS was eventually delivered and I have to say that I am more than happy! 100% what I had hoped for and very comfortable to hold together with the RC. Not heavy either. Fully made of aluminium and not cheap plastic. In the mount that gets screwed onto the CS there is an opening for the USB Type C slot at the bottom of the CS. The opening is large enough, all fits perfectly. And of course you can adjust the angle of the CS according to your preference. It comes together with a little transport/storage bag. In addition it's incredibly cheap in view of the good material it is made of. I got it for less than half the price of my tablet holder.
Here again the link from where I have ordered it (sorry that it is in German): http://www.rcmaster.net/de-remot ... o-spark-p244743.htm
It is manufactured in China and I am sure it is being sold internationally, thus should be possible to find on the big selling platforms.

Thanks for this first review and pictures with the CS 7.85 mounted on this bracket, had to freshen up my German but order is placed, saved some € also, with this solution.
btw, still can't define Handynummer, i gave a phone number??
Crystalsky with DJi Phantom mount arriving tomorrow, will do some testing after the weekend (so far with the P4)!
2017-11-16
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Germany

JMR58 Posted at 2017-11-16 11:32
Thanks for this first review and pictures with the CS 7.85 mounted on this bracket, had to freshen up my German but order is placed, saved some € also, with this solution.
btw, still can't define Handynummer, i gave a phone number??
Crystalsky with DJi Phantom mount arriving tomorrow, will do some testing after the weekend (so far with the P4)!

Yes it means mobile phone number. Have fun with your testing then and I really hope that you will not encounter the problems that some users apparently have with the P4 RC and the CS but others don't. Still unclear what the problem might be...
2017-11-16
Use props
Todd in Chicago
lvl.4
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2017-11-16 08:10

This mount looks really excellent, and and even more excellent value!

Could the way that is mounted in any way interfere with reception of the antenna?

Looks great...

Cheers...

Todd in Chicago
2017-11-16
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Germany

Todd in Chicago Posted at 2017-11-16 18:01
This mount looks really excellent, and and even more excellent value!

Could the way that is mounted in any way interfere with reception of the antenna?

I didn't have an opportunity yet to fly with it, but I do not expect any problem with the antennas. On my tablet holder where I had the CS mounted before it was much closer to the antennas and there was no interference at all.
2017-11-17
Use props
JMR58
Second Officer
  • >>>
Belgium

Received Crystalskye, charged battery's and did smooth update.
Connected Spark via wifi, no otg, everything was ok, compass, IMU, North was North on the map and red triangle pointed nose of ac in right direction, so i didn't do any calibration so far.
Flying is planned after the WE.
Phantom4 connected with CS via official DJi mount, Compass ok and IMU after warming up also, but DJi Go4 app on CS started right away giving "strong interference" message, every 5 or so seconds.
Didn't have that with Spark on same location, so it is definitely linked with P4 or P4 RC.
Will contact DJi Support for this after WE..
2017-11-17
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Germany

JMR58 Posted at 2017-11-17 09:41
Received Crystalskye, charged battery's and did smooth update.
Connected Spark via wifi, no otg, everything was ok, compass, IMU, North was North on the map and red triangle pointed nose of ac in right direction, so i didn't do any calibration so far.
Flying is planned after the WE.

First of all congratulations! And yes, all reports I have seen about this point to the P4 RC. Might be interesting for you to also read the CS subforum here. You'll find it under Accessoires.
2017-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules