Downtown Spokane Panos / Sphere Pano!
701 7 2017-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Javey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 503458 ft
United States

Went downtown Spokane today to work on some pictures for my kid's digital photography class, and had some fun of my own!  I let him use my drone and he will be manually stitching the pics together for his class.  I love the new Sphere pano feature and how it looks on skypixel, how fun!  I never imagined this feature for our drones.  First pic is a preview of my sphere, also uploaded to Skypixel.

Spokane Sphere Pano  Preview.jpg

Clock Tower Riverfront Park 2.png

Downtown Spokane Pano 2.PNG

2017-11-4
Use props
AuroraHunter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 938012 ft
United States

I've been wanting to get down there and get some shots of the falls and a 3d model of the clock tower. Maybe one day I will make it.
Nice shots. I like the 360 pano feature. I will have to give that a try.
2017-11-4
Use props
Viking-Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2379249 ft
Spain

Nice shots, I like the sphere but looks a bit dark to me, the composition is great with that road intersection in the middle. Which app did you use for the stiching?
2017-11-4
Use props
Javey
lvl.4
United States

Viking-Pilot Posted at 2017-11-4 23:26
Nice shots, I like the sphere but looks a bit dark to me, the composition is great with that road intersection in the middle. Which app did you use for the stiching?

I would say it looks dark as we are in the middle of big winter storms here, it was an overcast day. Hope to get some sun soon! I used the dji editor to stitch the images, haven’t done much with post processing via pc yet. But I did download ICE to start learning that aspect.
2017-11-5
Use props
Viking-Pilot
Second Officer
Spain

Javey Posted at 2017-11-5 09:37
I would say it looks dark as we are in the middle of big winter storms here, it was an overcast day. Hope to get some sun soon! I used the dji editor to stitch the images, haven’t done much with post processing via pc yet. But I did download ICE to start learning that aspect.

Ok so you did the stitch on the app? DJI GO4 app?? haven't try that if that is so...
Me too I have downloaded ICE but I think I'll need a good amount of time to learn to master that programe haha..looks a bit difficult to me I have tried it to make a pano but did not work out well.
Hope you get a sunny day soon...
2017-11-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice pictures!
2017-11-5
Use props
Javey
lvl.4
United States

Viking-Pilot Posted at 2017-11-5 11:58
Ok so you did the stitch on the app? DJI GO4 app?? haven't try that if that is so...
Me too I have downloaded ICE but I think I'll need a good amount of time to learn to master that programe haha..looks a bit difficult to me I have tried it to make a pano but did not work out well.
Hope you get a sunny day soon...

Thank you.  Yes I just stitched it in the app, one came out as the sphere and the second one I tried did not work.  ICE I have done one pano so far but am a bit confused by the settings.  The one I got right, came out really good!
2017-11-5
Use props
Viking-Pilot
Second Officer
Spain

Javey Posted at 2017-11-5 14:51
Thank you.  Yes I just stitched it in the app, one came out as the sphere and the second one I tried did not work.  ICE I have done one pano so far but am a bit confused by the settings.  The one I got right, came out really good!

Awesome...I guess we just have to keep practicing ;-)
2017-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules