Image transmission lost after 3 meters??
1575 15 2017-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jangermann
lvl.3
Flight distance : 182680 ft
Denmark

Turn on my Controller, Spark and IPad mini. Everything seems ok.
Upon launch I get the message “homepoint has been recorded”. Shortly after that I get the message “ Image transmission lost” and the option to RTH. At that point I was 3 meters away in a height of 2 meters. I was flying in the middle of nowhere.
How can this happen??
2017-11-5
Use props
Fredde500
lvl.1
Flight distance : 111335 ft
Sweden

The same here, after repairing it for 368 euros and coming on Thursday then my is the same. Really angry and mad at DJI. Loses signal and video link two meters away from me, is so extremely tired of this drone.
2017-11-5
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Please ensure that there is no interference around your spark. Bluetooth devices should be turned off during the flight. Or you can try to fly in airplane mode and see if the image transmission gets better. In addition, do not shield the antenna when you fly your spark. If the problem remains, please keep us informed.
2017-11-5
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Fredde500 Posted at 2017-11-5 12:50
The same here, after repairing it for 368 euros and coming on Thursday then my is the same. Really angry and mad at DJI. Loses signal and video link two meters away from me, is so extremely tired of this drone.

Please follow the advice in 3#. What is the error message in your app?
2017-11-5
Use props
jangermann
lvl.3
Denmark

RE: Image transmission lost after 3 meters??

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-11-5 19:07
Please ensure that there is no interference around your spark. Bluetooth devices should be turned off during the flight. Or you can try to fly in airplane mode and see if the image transmission gets better. In addition, do not shield the antenna when you fly your spark. If the problem remains, please keep us informed.

Dear DJI Electra.
Today I took the Spark to the beach. The channel selection was in auto and on 5.8GHZ.
I use my iPad 4 mini and Bluetooth was off. My phone was in my pocket was in airplane mode.
I managed around 8 meters and lost connection.
I then switched to 2.4GHz, I choose a channel with zero noise on. This time I manage around 30 meters before RTH is engaged. I fly line of sight and with the antennas in the right orientation.

What is going on here? I simply can not use my spark for anything, it is completely unreliable.
2017-11-6
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

jangermann Posted at 2017-11-6 06:56
Dear DJI Electra.
Today I took the Spark to the beach. The channel selection was in auto and on 5.8GHZ.
I use my iPad 4 mini and Bluetooth was off. My phone was in my pocket was in airplane mode.

How about the GPS signal? Please export the flight data and the black box for further analysis.
2017-11-7
Use props
jangermann
lvl.3
Denmark

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-11-7 01:02
How about the GPS signal? Please export the flight data and the black box for further analysis.

It seems like no matter what I do regarding my Spark, I am in deep trouble.
I am not able to upload anything. The form will not accept my danish phone number, and I am not able to download datafiles locally so I can share via dropbox. After the error message the files was gone.

I managed to download the blackbox files, can it be used alone?

The sats was fine, 18 of them

2017-11-7
Use props
jangermann
lvl.3
Denmark

Black box files: Black box files
2017-11-7
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

jangermann Posted at 2017-11-7 02:43
Black box files: Black box files

Thanks for your update. And the flight data is also needed. Here is the video of exporting the data, please provide us the completed one:
2017-11-7
Use props
jangermann
lvl.3
Denmark

Please see this pictures:

http://germann.dk/dji1.jpg

http://germann.dk/dji2.jpg

I am not able to download the flight data. Got a error message and now they are gone??
2017-11-7
Use props
Fredde500
lvl.1
Sweden

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-11-5 19:11

All problem gone by using OTG!
2017-11-26
Use props
Fredde500
lvl.1
Sweden

2017-11-26
Use props
Fredde500
lvl.1
Sweden

2017-11-26
Use props
Schmooit
First Officer
Flight distance : 1336581 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have the same issue! Just tried my Spark Combo for the first time today, perfect weather (maybe a touch cold!)

Connected everything up, (did this at home first) once out connected up the remote to the phone and an drone (had updates arrgghh! eating my data and battery!)

After all of that was over started the drone up and flew from  hover whilst I play only to find video break up and its only a few feet away rubbish!

Im using an IPhone 6 bluetooth was on but it was connected to my apple watch I can turn this off yes but seems a bit silly as its not an issue on my P3P!

Couple of things DJI need to sort out on this!

How about getting it to work without turning off bluethooth! There will be countless other device around using bluetooth so turning it off on my device is unlikely to help!

Switching from gesture/phone from remote a bit easier I might want to launch with the remote but finish off with some selfie style footage so would like to perhaps turn off the remote and switch back to the phone (maybe this could be done through the app)

Have the ability to select the WIFI signal options from 5 GHZ to 2.4 GHZ an iphone can connect to both types on my home network perhaps this might solve some of the issues 2.4 has more range but less speed where as 5 has better through but less range.

I do not understand why the video on the spark when using the remote is so poor or maybe I have this wrong but my phone connects to the RC control and the RC control connect to the spark? But without the RC the phone just connect to the Spark via WIFI hence the drop in signal strength and range.

OTG for the iphone is there a best adapter I can use?
2017-11-26
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

jangermann Posted at 2017-11-7 03:25
Please see this pictures:

http://germann.dk/dji1.jpg

Did you use the latest version of DJI Assistant? If not, please reinstall it and export it again.
2017-11-27
Use props
DOWSETT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 392234 ft
United States

Get out from underneath the led blanket; or yea otg
2017-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules