What's the difference between Firmware v01.10.01.40 and v01.10.01...
2224 11 2017-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5abca74f
lvl.3
Flight distance : 27510 ft
  • >>>
Canada

What's the difference between Firmware v01.10.01.40 and v01.10.01.40+ On the Inspire 1 Pro Raw?

I have 2 Inspire 1 Raw and one Has the firmware v01.10.01.40 and the other one has the firmware v01.10.01.40+

Yesterday i bought the Olympus 45mm f1.8 and i tried on both Raw Camera and one when i turn on (firmware v01.10.01.40+) works fine
and the other Raw Camera which has the firmware v01.10.01.40 make some weird noise in the gimbal.. Im scared to use it like that and brake my gimbal!

As it says there on DJI website you dont need balancing ring for the Olympus 45mm. Should i balance it or just try the New firmware v01.11.01.50.?
I wish i can just update to the same Firmware as my other Inspire 1 (v01.10.01.40+) cause everything working properly on that one..

Where can i find the link to download the firmware v01.10.01.40+ File?

Please Help!
2017-11-5
Use props
Mark Guille
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

The "+" sign would suggest that the firmware update has not properly completed and needs a data/Wifi connection to complete. There is no "1.10.01.40+" file that you can download. The strange thing is that the unit that you say is functioning properly is the one with the incomplete firmware update, are you sure it is not the other way around. Either way, I would suggest you update to the latest firmware.

Mark G.
2017-11-5
Use props
fans5abca74f
lvl.3
  • >>>
Canada

Mark Guille Posted at 2017-11-5 08:33
The "+" sign would suggest that the firmware update has not properly completed and needs a data/Wifi connection to complete. There is no "1.10.01.40+" file that you can download. The strange thing is that the unit that you say is functioning properly is the one with the incomplete firmware update, are you sure it is not the other way around. Either way, I would suggest you update to the latest firmware.

Mark G.

Thank you for your replay and yes the one that has the + is working properly and the other one working fine but just when i put the 45mm it makes noises.... im scared to upgrade to the latest version and having problems.. every time i do updates i have problems..
2017-11-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

The version will only display correctly in DJI Go after connecting to the Internet  when update is complete, or you will see ''+''.
Does the Olympus 45mm make noise in two aircraft? Any chance to post a short video here?
2017-11-6
Use props
fans5abca74f
lvl.3
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-11-6 01:46
The version will only display correctly in DJI Go after connecting to the Internet  when update is complete, or you will see ''+''.
Does the Olympus 45mm make noise in two aircraft? Any chance to post a short video here?

Hi Mindy Thank you for the replay. Here i took a video of both aircraft with the 45mm lens on it.
I Have the Dji 15mm and the Olympus 12mm, i tried on both aircraft and working without any issue.
Both Aircraft has the same Firmware (1.11.01.50) but the camera has the older firmware (1.10.1.40)
How do i Upgrade the camera? i tried to upgrade but when i turn on the aircraft its not updating maybe cause the aircraft is already upgraded to 1.11.01.50 ? but how do i upgrade the camera it self?

Aircraft 1 (on left side) Version:
APP: Version 3.1.22
Aircraft: Version 1.11.01.50
Remote Controller: Version 1.7.80
Camera: Version 1.10.1.40
A9 PLUS: Version 01.15.18.09

Aircraft 2 (on right side) Version:
APP: Version 3.1.22
Aircraft: Version 1.11.01.50
Remote Controller: Version 1.7.80
Camera: Version 1.10.1.40+
A9 PLUS: Version 180.00.200.00

2017-11-6
Use props
Donnie *
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

fans5abca74f Posted at 2017-11-6 04:06
Hi Mindy Thank you for the replay. Here i took a video of both aircraft with the 45mm lens on it.
I Have the Dji 15mm and the Olympus 12mm, i tried on both aircraft and working without any issue.
Both Aircraft has the same Firmware (1.11.01.50) but the camera has the older firmware (1.10.1.40)

Go to the main downloads page and choose the X5 FIRST from the Product select box just above the FW choices on the left of the screen .  Just load the bin file and update it normally .  Many members forget to choose  the camera system as it defaults to the X3.  Hope this helps .
OR you can go direct to the x5 downlads page here . the link is INfo and its underlined below .

info

donnie

select product.PNG
2017-11-6
Use props
fans5abca74f
lvl.3
  • >>>
Canada

Donnie * Posted at 2017-11-6 05:17
Go to the main downloads page and choose the X5 FIRST from the Product select box just above the FW choices on the left of the screen .  Just load the bin file and update it normally .  Many members forget to choose  the camera system as it defaults to the X3.  Hope this helps .
OR you can go direct to the x5 downlads page here . the link is INfo and its underlined below .

That's what i did! but i choose the X5R and not the X5. Mine its a X5R.
2017-11-6
Use props
Donnie *
First Officer
United States

fans5abca74f Posted at 2017-11-6 05:27

strange ....read the PDF for the raw says the RCis on version ......40 and the AC on version ......50.  the BIN file for the latest ends in .50......... wonder what is going on here .

Read the link and let me know what you think

Maybe you are up to date ???

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... Notes_201707_EN.pdf
Here is the text from the latest update .

[size=13.000000pt]Notes:

•                                                         Make sure to update your aircraft and gimbal before updating the Remote Controller.

•                                                         Make sure you restart both the aircraft and remote controller after updating them to the latest firmware. Otherwise, video downlink may be unstable. Re-link the aircraft with the remote controller
                                                            if they are disconnected.

•                                                         Please note that firmware update may reset various Main Controller Settings, such as the RTH Altitude
                                                            and Maximum Flight Distance, to factory defaults. Before the update, take note of your preferred DJI
                                                            GO settings, and readjust them after the update to suit your preference.

•                                                         Aircraft version v01.11.01.50 and camera version v01.10.01.40 should be displayed in DJI GO. The
                                                            version will only display correctly in DJI GO after connecting to the Internet when upgrade is
                                                            complete.

•                                                         Remote controller version v1.7.80 or above should be used together. Make sure you update the
                                                            remote controller to version v1.7.80 or above. Please note that this remote controller firmware cannot be downgraded.

2017-11-6
Use props
Donnie *
First Officer
United States

fans5abca74f Posted at 2017-11-6 05:27

Did I read something wrong in the PDF, that makes no sense to me ???????? If the update for the camera is version ......50 why would it say ........40.  

Now I am  confused .   LOL

donnie
2017-11-6
Use props
fans5abca74f
lvl.3
  • >>>
Canada

Donnie * Posted at 2017-11-6 05:42
Did I read something wrong in the PDF, that makes no sense to me ???????? If the update for the camera is version ......50 why would it say ........40.  

Now I am  confused .   LOL

Thats what i dont understand.. on there site it says ...50 and my version is 40... thats what it says on your upgrading method.. the aircraft should be ....50 and the camera ....40 thats exactly what i have.. then why is there a version ....50 on there site? -_-
2017-11-6
Use props
Donnie *
First Officer
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-11-6 01:46

Can you please read my post number#8 and let me know what you think.  It basically says if you do the latest update to the system that the camera will show as version1.11.01  .40 and not  1.11.01 .50.  Even though the latest update  says it is version 1.11.01.50 .  
So if you update the AC and the Camera to  version 1.1101.50 should not the camera and RC say that ????  

so let us know if there is a typo on the PDF page .  full link below in the PDF or the line in question is highlighted.
pdf

example below from the PDF notes for upgrade of the latest version of firmware for the X5raw.
                                                                                                                                                      [size=13.000000pt]Notes:

•                                                         Make sure to update your aircraft and gimbal before updating the Remote Controller.

•                                                         Make sure you restart both the aircraft and remote controller after updating them to the latest firmware. Otherwise, video downlink may be unstable. Re-link the aircraft with the remote controller
                                                            if they are disconnected.

•                                                         Please note that firmware update may reset various Main Controller Settings, such as the RTH Altitude
                                                            and Maximum Flight Distance, to factory defaults. Before the update, take note of your preferred DJI
                                                            GO settings, and readjust them after the update to suit your preference.

•                                                         Aircraft version v01.11.01.50 and camera version v01.10.01.40 should be displayed in DJI GO. The
                                                            version will only display correctly in DJI GO after connecting to the Internet when upgrade is
                                                            complete.

•                                                         Remote controller version v1.7.80 or above should be used together. Make sure you update the
                                                            remote controller to version v1.7.80 or above. Please note that this remote controller firmware cannot be downgraded.

donnie

2017-11-6
Use props
Donnie *
First Officer
United States

fans5abca74f Posted at 2017-11-6 05:52
Thats what i dont understand.. on there site it says ...50 and my version is 40... thats what it says on your upgrading method.. the aircraft should be ....50 and the camera ....40 thats exactly what i have.. then why is there a version ....50 on there site? -_-

I sent in  a note to Mindy because I don't know the answer to this one .

strange one for sure

donnie  
2017-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules