663 18 2017-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alex_tseli
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4630653 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Shot on P4P over Aletsch glacier in Switzerland, September 2017. Any feedback and suggestions for improvements are welcome Enjoy!

2017-11-5
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

I like this video. It actually makes me feel right at home. Ha
It shows that even ice and snow can look good, when properly recorded.

Thanks for doing such a fine job, and taking the time in sharing it on here, with us all. Very nice.

RedHotPoker
2017-11-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Great video.

Thanks for sharing!
2017-11-5
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Alexey,

Nice video!  I particularly liked the ice cave shot.  Not a good place for skydiving!  Those molars among those teeth were awsome.  And the music was quite dramatic to reflecct the location.  (I swear I could hear the shredding of parachutes!)

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-11-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Wow, the video looks great! You did a good job! Thanks for sharing with us.
2017-11-5
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

Great video, very cinematic.
2017-11-5
Use props
Bracco
Second Officer
Flight distance : 244856 ft
Italy

Wow, what a beautiful place Good job!
2017-11-5
Use props
alex_tseli
lvl.2
  • >>>
Switzerland

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-11-5 11:20
I like this video. It actually makes me feel right at home. Ha
It shows that even ice and snow can look good, when properly recorded.

Thanks you! I actually think glaciers are one of the most beautiful creations in this world
2017-11-6
Use props
alex_tseli
lvl.2
  • >>>
Switzerland

Montfrooij Posted at 2017-11-5 12:50
Great video.

Thanks for sharing!

You're most welcome!!
2017-11-6
Use props
alex_tseli
lvl.2
  • >>>
Switzerland

Cetacean Posted at 2017-11-5 14:12
Aloha Alexey,

Nice video!  I particularly liked the ice cave shot.  Not a good place for skydiving!  Those molars among those teeth were awsome.  And the music was quite dramatic to reflecct the location.  (I swear I could hear the shredding of parachutes!)

Thanks My last ice cave shot ended up in a crash, so I didn't want to fly much close

By the way, there are a lot of paragliding spots in the area - I even had to relocate from my initial spot to film some shots!
2017-11-6
Use props
alex_tseli
lvl.2
  • >>>
Switzerland

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-11-5 19:44
Wow, the video looks great! You did a good job! Thanks for sharing with us.

Thank you
2017-11-6
Use props
alex_tseli
lvl.2
  • >>>
Switzerland

Jenee 2 Posted at 2017-11-5 22:21
Great video, very cinematic.

Thank you
2017-11-6
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
France

Epic!  Such detail, I could almost feel the cold!    The pullback shot from your location was a little swift. I had to freeze (pardon the pun) the video to read the inscription in pebbles.  How on earth did you get there? Parachute in?
2017-11-6
Use props
alex_tseli
lvl.2
  • >>>
Switzerland

Blériot53 Posted at 2017-11-6 02:21
Epic!  Such detail, I could almost feel the cold!    The pullback shot from your location was a little swift. I had to freeze (pardon the pun) the video to read the inscription in pebbles.  How on earth did you get there? Parachute in?

Ha-ha, yes, I had to accelerate pullback a bit as I did it with a slight angle mistake and didn't use the auto tracking mode

It is a 2.5h hike to that spot from a cable car, so, basically the whole movie is a series of flights from various spots along the path (except for you can fly to some unreachable places with the drone
2017-11-6
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Good job!  Felt like I was actually there!
2017-11-6
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

alex_tseli Posted at 2017-11-6 02:03
Thanks you! I actually think glaciers are one of the most beautiful creations in this world

Living in a Northern latitude, snow and ice gets pretty old, even though winter has only just begun here.
Watching your video, made me realize there is beauty in all locations. We just have to have the right perspective, and mind set. ;-)

You have captured this in a way that for me, makes winter fun again.  Thanks for that.
I have been feeling a bit down lately, which may have come through in many of my posts here lately.
But I'm going to make a genuine effort to overcome this. A good friend on this forum has given me much to be appreciative and so, today, I'm going to dry my tears and smile for the world..
Just don't watch the news...  The recent Texas church massacre really hit me in the heart, and
I am so sad for it. Then an eight year old girl fell from the 22 second floor in Vancouver, and that did me in. But today is a new day, and onward we must march... Have yourself a wonderful day. ;-)
Thanks again...

RedHotPoker
2017-11-6
Use props
alex_tseli
lvl.2
  • >>>
Switzerland

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-11-6 10:57
Living in a Northern latitude, snow and ice gets pretty old, even though winter has only just begun here.
Watching your video, made me realize there is beauty in all locations. We just have to have the right perspective, and mind set. ;-)

Thanks for sharing the emotions behind your posts, even though it is rare, I really appreciate it! I guess this forum is not a place to discuss sad events, but at least it brings people joy and beauty of the world (+ some techy tips ) , so that we can overcome daily stress and troubles.

I grew up and live in places where you have a proper winter with snow for 3 to 6 months during the year, so I know a general feeling - these days with a bright sun and crusty snowflakes alternate with darkness, crappy rains with snow or blizzards - when you don't want to be outside. Still, I think it is better than a climate that is too mild so that you're getting used to the weather that is simply too good to make you strong and enjoy the real spring, a sunny day or the first snow.

Have a good day too!
Cheers, Alex
2017-11-7
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

alex_tseli Posted at 2017-11-7 01:36
Thanks for sharing the emotions behind your posts, even though it is rare, I really appreciate it! I guess this forum is not a place to discuss sad events, but at least it brings people joy and beauty of the world (+ some techy tips  ) , so that we can overcome daily stress and troubles.

I grew up and live in places where you have a proper winter with snow for 3 to 6 months during the year, so I know a general feeling - these days with a bright sun and crusty snowflakes alternate with darkness, crappy rains with snow or blizzards - when you don't want to be outside. Still, I think it is better than a climate that is too mild so that you're getting used to the weather that is simply too good to make you strong and enjoy the real spring, a sunny day or the first snow.

Thanks for your kind word and warm thoughts.
Yes winter can be a big drag, unless we embrace it, and ride it out.
Watching your vid and others, can help bring me out of the doldrums.
It gives the viewer the thought that even a land covered in ice and snow can be wonderful.

As far as the recent news being hard to fathom for many. It happens every day.
If you watch it or read about it too often, many of the worlds tragedies even though often horrific, can slowly make us immune to it.  
Hope that you continue to share and show the beauty that exsists in everyday life...
We often take for granted, all that wonder, which surround us.

RedHotPoker
2017-11-7
Use props
DustMan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 973373 ft
United States

very nice. thanks for sharing
2017-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now