FatShark Predator V2 = P2V+
2924 5 2014-10-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
peteroudenes
lvl.2

Netherlands

Hi All,

Is it possible to add this module on the P2V+ so i can fly with the fatshark?
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyki ... OvsECFenHtAodthkAog
Cheers,
Peter
2014-10-21
Use props
swomilan
lvl.4

Mexico

Not recommended due  to the 5.8 GHz video RF interfering with the 5.8GHz control RF.
However if you have AV OUT from the mobile device that connects via the App to the P2V+ then you can connect it to the AV IN of the Fatshark.  
2014-10-21
Use props
peteroudenes
lvl.2

Netherlands

I was already thinking of this... Interfering... But you can't change the WiFi module of the P2V+ channel usage? Like normal routers. Then if so you can change so the interfering will be gone. But i use iPhone so have to change from HDMI > Analog... that will give some delay, a 1:1 video signal will be better when you fly with glasses right?
2014-10-21
Use props
myron.email
lvl.4

Philippines

peteroudenes Posted at 2014-10-22 06:00
I was already thinking of this... Interfering... But you can't change the WiFi module of the P2V+ ch ...

yeah you right although same frequency but difrent channel im pretty sure no interference.
2015-1-29
Use props
johnwarr.live
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

Well I am pretty sure that having the FatShark 5.8GHz video transmitter with in a few inches of the V+ 5.8GHz control receiver is a really bad idea.
But give it a try Myron and tell us how you get on.....
2015-1-29
Use props
Daninho
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70203 ft
Germany

Why you bought the Vision when you want analog Video tx? The Vision camera has analog Video out? In general the analog fpv tx are not made for the Vision series since the Vision use digital fpv 2.4ghz
2015-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules