Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rodger8
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

CoreyB10 Posted at 2017-11-6 01:47
If you take the idiot factor into consideration then I'm surprised they haven't incorporated this with the P4P & P4A. With the festive season fast approaching, there are going to be hundred's of new pilots out there that just don't have a clue or don't care. Yes, experienced pilot's will find this somewhat insulting but at least DJI are showing some initiative towards safety.

I believe it is for anything using the "GO" App. It popped up the other day while using my Phantom Obsidian.
2017-12-9
Use props
rkeihn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 621309 ft
United States

Much agreed!!!!!
2017-12-9
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

They should do this test across all dji drones.  Great job!
2017-12-9
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

flighttime1 Posted at 2017-11-5 23:33
I'm fully up to date and I haven't been forced to do anything new. I've have been flying almost daily for the last week and it's been status quo.

Hi FT

its not much to the test. about 9 questions that most of us know or should know. It shows up.. Only after you update to the latest version of the Go / Go 4 App...  Also, the phone iOS will need to be up to date as well

Rich

PS, I really do not think this is the correct method to make people answer questions. Maybe the Spark or Mavic, but put this in the tutorial training  not the App
Rich
2017-12-9
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mark Guille Posted at 2017-12-1 10:25
I've no idea EG, they have not introduced it in the Uk yet.

Mark G.

Mark
The test that popped up is asking questions for USA pilots and regarding safety guidelines / FAA.  they are pretty easy questions that most of us seasoned pilots already know the right answers. It is directed to the new pilots of drones  even it you miss the question you can correct it and move on.

Rich
2017-12-9
Use props
mixchief
Second Officer
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

It really is so simple it's not a big deal at all. I finished it in less time than it takes to put props on, it's common sense and anyone that reads this or other drone forums will know all the answers immediately. I agree with the test 100% anyone that can't answer these questions should NOT be allowed to fly. Some argue that passing the test doesn't mean they will abide by the rules, but it's just like those that pass a driving test and then with a license in their pocket go drinking and driving, break speed laws or do a number of stupid things. Those that can't follow rules never will no matter what, but DJI's initiative at least reminds all of us before we take off that there are rules and that we should use our common sense while flying.
2017-12-9
Use props
Blackwood
lvl.4

United States

I just had the test pop up when I started the drone.  I don't see what the big deal is.  That was a very easy quiz.  I'm glad that DJI added it.  If it's the very first time the drone in flown, I think it should be required to take the quiz without the option to skip.  At the very least to make new drone owners aware that you just can't fly anyway and anywhere you feel like it.  For those of us seasoned pilots, the test is so simple that it takes less than a minute to complete and I know that we would be testing it out before actually going on a job with a new AC.
2017-12-19
Use props
Jase’s toy Time
lvl.1

United States

Did anybody else have to show proof of ID and photos of their ATM card
2018-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules