o(^-^)o
DJI Grace
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

the following part origins from:BUYING GUIDE
Main Controller Settings:

Home Point Settings: Here you can set either the current position of the aircraft or the controller as the home point.
RTH Altitude: Here you set the altitude that the aircraft will go to once RTH is triggered. To learn more about RTH checkout ‘How to use RTH Safely‘ article.

Beginner Mode: This is default mode that drones come in. In this mode the drone will only take off if it has a good GPS signal and its flight distance, height and speed are severely limited, so first-time users can get familiar with the controls safely. Once you feel comfortable flying the drone you can toggle it off.

Advanced Controller Settings:
DJI Go 4 Manual Main Controller Settings

These settings control how fast the stick inputs are translated into movement by the drone. The higher the value the more responsive the drone will be to stick movements.

EXP (Exponential Curve):

EXP values reflect the logical relationship between the control-stick movements you make and the feedback from the aircraft. The X-axis represents the degree of control stick movement and the Y-axis represents outputs that will have different EXP values a control-stick movement.
Simply put, X-axis represents how much the control-stick is being pushed, and the Y-axis represents how much the real RC stick value output. (Not Spark)

Sensitivity:

You can adjust the sensitivity of your controls in this part of the app:
Attitude: How fast your drone will react and level out
Brake: This controls how fast your drone will brake in GPS mode. The higher the value the more abrupt the brake.
Yaw Point End: This controls the speed of the yaw. The higher the value the faster your aircraft will yaw.

Gain:

These settings control how fast the aircraft reacts to external forces such as wind. It is recommended not to change them unless you’re a proficient pilot. Changing these settings will change the way your aircraft flies and if you set them up wrong then it may result in your drone being unstable in flight. The EXP changes the controlling feedback by adjusting the curve of the remote controller. The sensitivity implements this by adjusting the reaction speed of the craft during flight.

2017-11-5
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

hey, guys
Here is the second part of the "DJI Go 4 Manual".
click here if you want to know more about the whole parts. https://forum.dji.com/thread-118397-1-1.htmlhe
and here is the link for the first part. https://forum.dji.com/thread-118399-1-1.html
Enjoy and tell about how this may help and what do you think
2017-11-5
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thank you.
2017-11-12
Use props
fansfc924814
New
Flight distance : 84806 ft
France

Hello, soory for my poor Anglish language.
I need help please. I send pic for you more understand my question.
What is it the nomber near My pic. “ valleur de croissence 20 722”??
2017-11-19
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

fansfc924814 Posted at 2017-11-19 12:20
Hello, soory for my poor Anglish language.
I need help please. I send pic for you more understand my question.
What is it the nomber near My pic. “ valleur de croissence 20 722”??

Hey, not to worry.
But I did not find your pic. Did you upload here or by email?
2017-11-19
Use props
Denny_C
lvl.1
Flight distance : 120381 ft
United States

DJI Grace Posted at 2017-11-5 19:25
hey, guys
Here is the second part of the "DJI Go 4 Manual".
click here if you want to know more about the whole parts. https://forum.dji.com/thread-118397-1-1.htmlhe

Very helpful stuff. I especially appreciate the good graphics, with readable screen shots. One quibble: Under Main Controller Settings >> Home Point settings: there are two icons, one for designating the takeoff point as Home Point, and the other for designating the location of the RC Controller as Home Point.

It is not clear to me which icon does what. It is quite important that the pilot understand this.
2018-1-23
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

Excellent !!
2018-1-24
Use props
Easy Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41414 ft