Phantom 4 Pro Camera Issues
1438 2 2017-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zicojoksic
lvl.1
Flight distance : 218737 ft

Peru

Hello,this is my second input about phantom 4 pro issues, long story short i bought new camera system for my drone (complete setup, camera and gimbal + flex cable that connects everything) as the previous one had small crash and yaw motor was bent, i tried replacing for new yaw motor 3 times but i just get limp jaw motor and thats it,

The problem in the complete camera setup came after 1month of usage, sometimes when i turn on the drone my camera just wont focus, its tottally blurred out, AF function fails and MF doesnt react either
It takes me several restarts of drone to get it working perfectly

Here is video that i recorded with drone in my hands trying to focus the remote controler on table :

https://youtu.be/BbkEBw80xQY

2017-11-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Just to verify, does the issue occur when recording the video? Have you tried to reset the camera settings?
2017-11-12
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

It sounds like more than just the camera was damaged in the crash. It is impossible to diagnose any camera issues, not knowing what has been damaged and whether you replaced the camera, gimbal etc correctly. You might just have to bite the bullet and send it to an authorised repairer.
2017-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules