4.1.15 android app offline map -OFF- by 600 metrrs
848 4 2017-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Edd_88
lvl.3
Hong Kong

Finally, updated to 4.1.15 and dl the offline map for hong kong last night. Try to have a quick test of 360 pano this morming brfore going to work.
Everything seems going fine. I let the bird fly off my hand after all goes green. Upon the bird is hovering in front of me, I then check the map of my updated home point as asked by the lady with a vrry nice voice. Shxx!! Where am I. The map shows I was in a strange place. What the hexx, just bring the bird up 30m snd 20m away the take a quick 360 then bring it down back into my hand. I then pull out the flight record, it was 600m away from my actual home point. I pull out other flight record before update app (using 4.1.10) and dl offline map. It's also 600m off (it was correctly show in real time map before). I thought it was the offline map problem, I delete the map and use real time map to check, all are off by 600m. O use the gps coordinate shown on the time bar and use google map to check, the location match the location I actually in. Any clues or cure?
By the way, the 360 pano came out near perfect (stitch by I E). Only little stitching defect which may not be notice on screen view (only 10ish pixel at couple of tile joint in a 12800 x 6000 pic)
2017-11-6
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

I will forward the problem to our engineers. Please note that our engineers are working on the stitching problem.
2017-11-6
Use props
Edd_88
lvl.3
Hong Kong

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-11-6 23:48
I will forward the problem to our engineers. Please note that our engineers are working on the stitching problem.

Thanks DJI Elektra. Stitching is not a problem for me. My PC has much more processing power tham my old phone and tablet. The off 600m is a real problem. I will fly blinded just in case lost LOS. I know Iam nt suppose to lost LOS but some time it just did consider the size and grey color of Spark and my age.
By the way, I notice that there is map option about China region or something in app setting once connect to ac (I can't remember exactly but will check tonight). I am in Hong Kong (China), anything to do with it?
2017-11-7
Use props
Edd_88
lvl.3
Hong Kong

Resolved. It default switch on that something calibrate coordinate for Mainland China. I didn't check. The default setting on 4.1.10 work perfectly for me.
2017-11-7
Use props
Edd_88
lvl.3
Hong Kong

Any thing to do with my phone? I am using Sony C4 Dual with android 6.
2017-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules