TX Calibration problems
2296 6 2015-4-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dlcarico98
lvl.1

United States

I have a Phantom 2 Vision, and when I sync up to the assistant through the DJI, it won't recognize my TX.  I move the sticks and nothing happens, I hit calibrate and nothing happens.  Everything seems to be reading correctly.  I have in the past calibrated the TX doing this, also said everything is updated.  I get this point up in the lower right corner of the software.  
                                                                                    CFG-ERR
                                                                         Configuration error, this may cause firmware
                                                                         upgrade from old version or abnormal TX
                                                                         calibration.  Re-calibrate your transmitter, and
                                                                         power cycle your controller and check all the parameters.

Also when I hook up to the Iphone App, this is what I get:
                                                                           Configuration error, reboot required.

My question is what am I doing wrong, the reason the PC won't recognize my TX, without that I cannot re-calibrate it.

One note, I downloaded the RC assistant, and took the back off the TX and plug the sync cable in and it sync and I calibrated the TX just fine, but when I hook it back up through the DJI and Vision assistant it did the same thing.  Help please.

2015-4-10
Use props
dlcarico98
lvl.1

United States

:@ Thanks in advance for your help.
2015-4-10
Use props
Northofthe49th
lvl.4

Canada

dlcarico98@gmai Posted at 2015-4-10 23:00
Thanks in advance for your help.

RC Assistant is only for Connecting to the RC..
Phantom Assistant is only for plugging in Phantom and while plugged in, RC can be calibrated if on.
When in the Phantom Assistant you must be hooked up to the Phantom and Not the RC!
Turn on RC, Plug in Phantom and turn on Phantom, the RC will communicate to the Phantom Assistant through the Phantom..now check settings to make sure modes etc. did not change during updates as a few have had this happen, some have said their RC went into REV etc...
post pictures of what you get on your computer screen, it may help..
Please see here as example.....http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=9937&highlight=Please%2Bpost&lang=en
2015-4-10
Use props
dlcarico98
lvl.1

United States

I here what your saying, the problem is when I hook to the phantom assistant, the RC is not recognize, the phantom is and shows all numbers, but can't get any response from the RC
2015-4-10
Use props
Gerry1124
lvl.4

United States

dlcarico98@gmai Posted at 2015-4-10 23:53
I here what your saying, the problem is when I hook to the phantom assistant, the RC is not recogniz ...

I think you might need to rebind the TX to the Phantom.
2015-4-10
Use props
dlcarico98
lvl.1

United States

I will try that.
2015-4-10
Use props
Tshechu D Wong
New

Bhutan

Also has the same issue.. any solution for this