Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
[POLL] Why do you come to the DJI Forum?
11300 64 2017-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MJSpark
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31824 ft
United Kingdom

I'm new to the forum, but already found it very useful! I'm learning more about the Spark everyday
2017-11-11
Use props
jcaerialstudio
lvl.2
Flight distance : 171040 ft
United States

I love the community where there are pilots who share the same passion!!
2017-11-12
Use props
Bob Brown
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

These forums and the community support is the only reason I still own and love my DJI drone today. Thank You to you all!
2017-11-12
Use props
UPTGrad
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1447884 ft
  • >>>
United States

To see if others are having issues also.  Something DJI should be communicating with us.
2017-11-12
Use props
Punchbuggy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Thanks DJI Joe - an important survey.
Another reason I visit here regularly, is to get news on new firmware/app  releases, and on the experience of others with those releases and the subsequent betas. Sadly, when a beta or prod firmware is released, there typically isn't much (if any) detail on that they've fixed - just new features. It seems to be up to this community to find out and report that back.
2017-11-13
Use props
Rich Z
lvl.1

United States

Other.  Seemed like a good place to find out about how DJI's customer service and the reliability of their products has changed in the 3 years since last I looked into buying into this stuff.  Saved me some money, it seems, so it was worthwhile.
2017-11-13
Use props
davawt
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4885 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I read all the info I can, that way I am in the mix and up to date with the knowledge of these Drones, Brilliant Place....
2017-11-14
Use props
razor0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 39249 ft
United Kingdom

of course to learn more, solve maybe some problems,

but please, keep forum tidy, without that colourful garbage/spam and posts like (share your pics, how do you use your .... )
2017-11-14
Use props
Strudy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 36119 ft
United Kingdom

I enjoy reading others experience of droning, good or bad, also it gives an insight of what can be done therefore gives ideas, it would be good if I could find people local to me that use the sight to share on a local level.
2017-11-14
Use props
Exact Science
lvl.2

United States

I'm a frank and helpful resource and I look to others for the same.
2017-11-14
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

RichJ53 Posted at 2017-11-7 20:00
Hi Joe

Learn and share information with others. It is also nice to see what others are doing in this hobby / profession.  There are a great number of people with experience from many professions on this forum and they are for the most part a wonderful group!  

Thank you for sharing this for us!
2017-11-16
Use props
djiuser_CbfiJvy
lvl.2
Argentina

to have fun with the people who continue to renege with DJI and its applications ..... not their products!
2018-1-22
Use props
fans4f8b3473
lvl.2
United States

To hopefully have my concerns about AeroScope addressed. An endeavor that has thus far been fruitless.
2018-2-14
Use props
jojo-MavicPro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 74213 ft
Italy

Its the place to make your frustration heard to DJI.
Right now there is so much stability problem across the productline when it comes to software and firmwares. Customer feel that they are part of a Beta Testing group.
There is also little support from DJI and with long turnaround time.
A forum issue usally ends with , Im sorry , we will make sure our R&D team will know. End of story with no whatsoever update on status or notification. The transperency needs to be better from your side.
You need to work harder to catch up on bugs and stability. We are here to help you with information whats not working in the field, beeing for leisure or work related .
2018-7-30
Use props
HH1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

I like getting the personalized responses by those who have gone through what it takes to get into this hobby.
2018-12-27
Use props
djiuser_Cdbewb7B4ofD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 27142 ft
United States

To gain more info on DJI and it's services. Also to learn and share tips, tricks and stories
2019-2-11
Use props
djiuser_ecapHIHMasSi
lvl.1
Canada

Hey, I am new here and I am having a hard time with the most simple actions on here, like I cannot find the settings section to change my username and avatar, help
2022-8-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_ecapHIHMasSi Posted at 2022-8-20 16:58
Hey, I am new here and I am having a hard time with the most simple actions on here, like I cannot find the settings section to change my username and avatar, help

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Did you use the phone? Could you please try it on the PC?
2023-5-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I really enjoy the competitions.  
2023-7-26
Use props
djiuser_1ibGjodxzYdn
New

Netherlands

It would be amazing if DJI added the option to actively track your dog (or perhaps other pets). What are your thoughts?
1-15 02:36
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_1ibGjodxzYdn Posted at 1-15 02:36
It would be amazing if DJI added the option to actively track your dog (or perhaps other pets). What are your thoughts?

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and sharing your experience. We'd like you to know that we appreciate your valuable suggestions. We will forward your concern to our related department. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you for your understanding and support.
1-19 23:05
Use props
djiuser_u35qsoZs1LPB
New

United States

i everyone, I’m new to the world of drones and how to fly them. I’m a disabled vet and I go with a friend when he flies his and he lets me get some practice flying in sometimes. It is very interesting and definitely a lot of fun for me. Being disabled it’s very hard for me to get around or out of the house so being able to have my friend over and fly his drone off the back porch is a nice escape for me. I really wish I could afford my own drone, I’m trying to save up to get my own but it’s hard being on fixed income. Anyway sorry I digress, I’m new to all this and would really appreciate any beginners info/tips anyone may have, and any essential gear/hardware I should consider if I can ever afford my own drone. Well thanks for the (hopefully lol) future info/tips on drones and how to fly them. Thank you and take care.
1-27 12:07
Use props
fans3e284d5f
New

Australia

Trying to find out how to stop dji from spamming my email address and how to delete my account,
4-2 06:13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fans3e284d5f Posted at 4-2 06:13
Trying to find out how to stop dji from spamming my email address and how to delete my account,

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused. If you wish to stop receiving emails, you can unsubscribe by clicking on the link provided at the bottom of the email content.

In case you would like to cancel your account, please visit the following link to submit your request: https://account.dji.com/account/userCancel.

***However, please note that once the account cancellation request is submitted, it cannot be terminated. Therefore, please make your decision carefully. Let me know if you need further assistance.***

4-2 07:01
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules