Osmo Mobile not working - Help!
4507 7 2017-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
e.huttner
New
Israel

Dear Support Team,

I have purchased 3 months ago from B&H in NY an Osmo Mobile. I never got it to work.
The unit keeps losing connection and drops the gimbal sideways. Right LED is flashing yellow.

What do I do next?

I live in Israel, is there a service center I can send it in under warranty?

Thanks,
Eli.
2017-11-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

May I know if you have mounted the mobile phone correctly? The gimbal must be balanced well before powering on.
And the mobile device case is not suggested, please refer to the following tutorial video to make sure you insert the phone correctly:
2017-11-8
Use props
e.huttner
New
Israel

Hi Mindy,

You are correct! I followed the instructions and it seems to be working just fine.
Saved my day

Thanks, Eli.
2017-11-8
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Good to hear!
2017-11-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

e.huttner@gmail Posted at 2017-11-8 01:46
Hi Mindy,

You are correct! I followed the instructions and it seems to be working just fine.

Good to know if works, please keep us updated if your have any further problem.
2017-11-9
Use props
fans4a2e411c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 66 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Greetings Support team.

My Osmo Mobile Gimbal is not working.  When I power up with the power button on the right hand side the Gimbal flicks upright then hangs. The green power indicator then proceeds to flash.
I'm connected OK with the App via Bluetooth as I can operate the camera using the button on the Osmo Mobile.
I've deleted Bluetooth connections that I had with my Phantom 4 Pro and my Mavic Pro just in case they interferred.
My phone Bluetooth shows the Osmo Mobile serial number connection.
I've deleted and reinstalled the DJI 4 App. I cant think of anything else to try to get it working properly.
Please can you help.

Thanks

Chris  in England.
2018-5-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans4a2e411c Posted at 2018-5-19 06:39
Greetings Support team.

My Osmo Mobile Gimbal is not working.  When I power up with the power button on the right hand side the Gimbal flicks upright then hangs. The green power indicator then proceeds to flash.

Hi,
Just to verify you are getting live feed however the gimbal it self is not responding? Did you notice if there's an error message on DJI GO App?
2018-5-21
Use props
djiuser_VZuy8xgSUG59
New
India

HI Purchase New Osmo 3 Gimbal 2 Days Befor

I am facing many problem Like Zoom is not working, not able to switch Camera Back to front from M Button & trigger also not working proper  
2021-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules