o(^-^)o
DJI Grace
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

The following part origins from: BUYINGGUIDE

Gimbal Settings:

Here you can adjust how your gimbal moves.

Gimbal Mode:
There are 2 choices Follow and First Person View (FPV).
Follow: In this mode, the camera will remain stable and maintain the horizon
FPV: This orients the gimbal with the movement of the drone. So when you change the orientation of the drone the camera view will move with it.
Centring Camera: If you tap this then the camera will move into centre place horizontally or straight down.
Adjust Gimbal Roll:  You can use this to adjust the tilt of the gimbal if it is misaligned. You can do this when flying rather than having to bring your drone back to fix it.
Gimbal Auto Calibration: The drone will automatically try to centre the gimbal, this must be done when the drone is on a level surface.

Advanced Settings:

Here you can set gimbal functions.
Gimbal Pitch Speed: This controls the speed at which the gimbal tilts. A higher value means a faster-moving gimbal and lower value means a slower gimbal.
Enable Upwards Gimbal Tilt Limit to 30 Degree: Turn this off will allow the camera to tilt up beyond 30, but you’ll be able to see the propellers in any shots you take. Unless you are flying backwards.
Gimbal Pitch Smoothness: This controls how quickly the gimbal will come to a complete stop after you move it. A lower value means a quick stop and a higher value means a slower stop.
Enable Synchronized Gimbal Pan Follow: Enabling this makes the camera move with the yaw stick. This helps videos to be smoother when you move the yaw stick.

LEARN MORE

2017-11-8
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

hey, guys
Here is one part from the "DJI Go 4 Manual".
click here if you want to know more about the whole parts. https://forum.dji.com/thread-118397-1-1.html
Enjoy and tell about how this may help and what do you think
2017-11-8
Use props
Floyd-Spark
lvl.2
Flight distance : 52644 ft
Hong Kong

Awesome Grace. We are lucky to have you.
2017-11-8
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Floyd-Spark Posted at 2017-11-8 21:40
Awesome Grace. We are lucky to have you.

Thank you soooo much for the comments,
Enjoy discussion and sharing here
2017-11-8
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Great addition
2017-11-14
Use props
B3nZ3n
New
Flight distance : 26486 ft
New Zealand

Hi!

I noticed that I don't have this setting available in the app for my mavic pro..  Looks like the gimbal icon setting is missing..
App v 4.1.15 on android 7.1.1 (Oneplus 3T)

(sorry if this is the wrong thread)
2017-11-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

B3nZ3n Posted at 2017-11-14 17:49
Hi!

I noticed that I don't have this setting available in the app for my mavic pro..  Looks like the gimbal icon setting is missing..

Please power on the aircraft and controller, then connect with your APP, Gimbal icon will be displayed here, just have a try.
2017-11-14
Use props
guillermo1975
New
Flight distance : 49085 ft
Argentina

Hi!

I have the same problem. Did you find a solution for Android?
2018-2-26
Use props
guillermo1975
New
Flight distance : 49085 ft
Argentina

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-11-14 18:34
Please power on the aircraft and controller, then connect with your APP, Gimbal icon will be displayed here, just have a try.

That was the answer!! Thanks a lot Susan!!!
2018-2-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

guillermo1975 Posted at 2018-2-26 13:40
That was the answer!! Thanks a lot Susan!!!

You are welcome! Should there is any further question, feel free to contact us.
2018-3-2
Use props
Ceeps
lvl.2
Flight distance : 87441 ft
United Kingdom

Please power on the aircraft and controller, then connect with your APP, Gimbal icon will be displayed here, just have a try.

I have a mavic air and the Enable Synchronized Gimbal Pan Follow is not there so where I move left and right it is sharp and not smooth on the video any idea?
2018-7-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Ceeps Posted at 2018-7-27 13:14
I have a mavic air and the Enable Synchronized Gimbal Pan Follow is not there so where I move left and right it is sharp and not smooth on the video any idea?

Hi Ceeps, I'm sorry that Mavic Air does not have the option of Enable Synchronized Gimbal Pan Follow for now. Regarding the recording during the flight, it is recommended to select Follow Mode and set a proper pitch speed and smoothness value to check, you may also try to reset settings.
2018-7-28
Use props
G37 Mavic Pro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49741 ft
United States

Thanks for sharing
2019-7-31
Use props
kri2tof
lvl.2
  • >>>
Belgium

this is really helpful thanks
2019-12-7
Use props
Gerard31650
lvl.1
France

Hello, I am not sure to be in trouble with my Mavic Air, bur when I move from left to right or right to left, the horizon does not stay horizontal. I have recheck the gimball different adjustement and use the "follow" mode. I had a small scratch but I cant say if before, it was OK because I own the drome since a couple of weeks only. Thanks for your help. Gérard..
2020-3-8
Use props
djiuser_lZWwtkl0s00g
lvl.1

India

Please power on the aircraft and controller, then connect with your APP, Gimbal icon will be displayed here, just have a try.

Hi I have tried restart but still gimbal status is N/A. Also no movement in the gimbal when the drone is switched on.
It was working a week back and no crash history. All went wrong only after upgrading the firmware
2020-6-26
Use props
Chrislatino
lvl.1

France

Hi!

Hello Guys,

I ve got exactlly the same problems,: Gimbal Settings Menu Not Present on the DJI GO 4 with Mavic 2 Zoom

I ve allready upgraded everything and re install Dji go 4 !!!

Have found any solution please ?

thanks

Chris
3-12 09:00
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules