I lost my spark
1517 9 2017-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2869ae2a
lvl.2
Flight distance : 375420 ft
Ireland

I flew the spark yesterday 1:45-2:00pm i nearly finished taking video and all of a sudden i lost signal and i also lost control it tells me return home. i wasn't that far from my drone and it hit the tower and crashed i went to look for it have no luck finding the spark. I had over 149 flights and over 17 hrs. Of flight time never had this until yesterday Nov. 7, 2017
2017-11-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

I am so sorry to hear your lost. May it be possible that the drone was picked up by a passenger? If you have any questions about this accident, you can contact us to start a data analysis. Here’s the link to contact us: http://www.dji.com/support.
2017-11-8
Use props
fans2869ae2a
lvl.2
Ireland

I would like to thank Edward Windham from contacting me when all hope is lost. And thank you Uldis i couldn't thank enough and tony for bringing mt DJI spark back. Who says DJI support is crap? DJI team many many thanks for all the help in bringing me my drone back
2017-11-8
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

What a nice success story! Thank you for letting us know.
2017-11-8
Use props
dennis i
lvl.1
Flight distance : 101535 ft
Philippines

Glad to know you had it back. May I know why it hit a tower? Did it go by itself like crazy or just low RTH altitude set?
2017-11-8
Use props
fans2869ae2a
lvl.2
Ireland

Retuen home set at 30 meters was circling the tower which is less than 100 ft high it just all of a sudden lost connection and the last thing ive heard it says atti mode but i did checked the log it says go home
2017-11-8
Use props
Gunship9
Second Officer
United States

fans2869ae2a Posted at 2017-11-8 16:50
Retuen home set at 30 meters was circling the tower which is less than 100 ft high it just all of a sudden lost connection and the last thing ive heard it says atti mode but i did checked the log it says go home

Does RTH work in ATTI mode?  Losing RC connection and the drone going into ATTI mode sounds like doom.
2017-11-8
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Glad your drone was back. I think you can provide the data to the support and locate the problem.
2017-11-8
Use props
fans2869ae2a
lvl.2
Ireland

Someone with a good heart return my drone thanks for thw help DJI Mod and team really appreciate, i did re check the video the location of the drone where it landed is way further than the last cache video stored in the phone distance approximately 7-12meters far from the last gps signal saved :-( but lucky she is back with i call it minor bruising and superficial scratches  :-) couldn't thank enough for all the help i got.
2017-11-9
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

fans2869ae2a Posted at 2017-11-9 03:43
Someone with a good heart return my drone thanks for thw help DJI Mod and team really appreciate, i did re check the video the location of the drone where it landed is way further than the last cache video stored in the phone distance approximately 7-12meters far from the last gps signal saved :-( but lucky she is back with i call it minor bruising and superficial scratches  :-) couldn't thank enough for all the help i got.

Glad you find your drone. Did it work well? If not, please send it back for check and start a case.
2017-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules