Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Confused about CL and HL flashes
3335 5 2014-10-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
robbin.bergqvis
lvl.2
Flight distance : 59839 ft

Croatia

I have latest SW.Vision Plus, Bought in june
No crashes, only flipovers when landing in wind.

When turn on, i get this 10 or so green flashes, and i confirm the home position in the basestation, this always work every time.
But when i search about it, it seems that i should have 2 sets of this fast flashing green, also one for CL.
CL works, i have used it many times. But still just have the 1 set of flashes.

question number 2.
i have lost my receipt for the phantom, and the gimbal have tilted itty bitty, but that much that its pressing my nerve when looking on recorded vids.
will it come out some SW fix soon? It would be easy enough to fix.
i have googled it and im pretty sure that my centerpin if we can call it that, has NOT got loose and turned.

One thing more, my compass rawdata MOD is at 1280, is that enough? should be over 1400 i heard.
but it flies like a charm   it really do, no flaws in the flying at all, steady as a rock.
i will test high wind soon to film when we are kiteboarding, maybe it will be some crash there and im surely pissed at myself not buying the h3 version when the gimball snapps ;)  who knows. :/

2014-10-21
Use props
robbin.bergqvis
lvl.2

Croatia

Really?
No one knows?

Does everyone have this 2 sets of green flashes?
2014-10-22
Use props
T J Gilbert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 74659 ft
United States

Sometimes you get one set of green flashes, and sometimes you get two sets.
The green flashes before motor start are supposed to indicate that a CL heading has been recorded.
Home Point is technically not set until you start the motors and you have 6 or more sats locked.
There's been much debate about what the second set of green flashes actually means.
The consensus is it's a Home Point recording, but the manuals are ambiguous about it.
Do some searching and decide for yourself.

FWIW, the best policy is to fly out and confirm your Home Point before venturing out really far and not having it...
2014-10-22
Use props
swomilan
lvl.4

Mexico

Every time I looked I get the 2 sets of fast green flashes but it can happen that they are right after each other with just a very short pause inbetween.
I would call the second set of green flashes while on the ground and without having started the motors as "ready for Homepoint recording" since it will only pin/lock the Homepoint when the motors are started or the Homepoint is set manually via the S2 switch.

As for your compass,  I wouldn't worry. It works fine and you'd get a compass error if it is out of whack.
2014-10-22
Use props
robbin.bergqvis
lvl.2

Croatia

I always confirm homepoint before i start the motors, maybe thats something thats changed in new sw.
It have never failed so far, im doing that because im afraid it will fly away to the old homepoint if i start the motors.
2014-10-23
Use props
DJI -Lisa.zhu
lvl.4

China

Question 1
One set of fast green flashimg means the home position is already recorded, at this time, if pilot turns the S2 switch to CL, the drone would enter in to CL mode.

Question 2
Please try IMU basic calibration and advanced calibration , check if the failure would fade away.

Question 3
The normal  rawdata range is from -500 to 500, mod value range is from 750 to 2250.
2014-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules