how do i activate the gimbal controll?
1484 4 2017-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nijam219
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5443 ft
Germany

i'm using an android (s7 edge) device only, no remote(!), and when i'm flying there is no gimbal controlls active.
i have to control it seperatly, after i pressed the button on the lower left....
but i watched many youtube videos, where they are controlling it directly.
how do i activate it?

i marked it on a picture, what i mean.

2017-11-8
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Please turn on the virtual joystick switch and then you can have the gimbal pitch tracking icon. The icon only appear when you connect your drone directly with phone. Thanks for your support.   
2017-11-9
Use props
Nijam219
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5443 ft
Germany

but i can only control the gimbal, when i activate the virtual joystick switch....
i don't have the controlls, like on the picture i postet
2017-11-9
Use props
Malakai_UK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 536115 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have a vague memory that when you have the virtual controls on if you hold one of the arrows for a few seconds it will start to move the gimbal, if you turn off the virtual controls you can move it up and down at any time. Its a real pain if you want to get some shots where you are flying the spark and want to tilt your gimbal.
2017-11-9
Use props
medyq69
lvl.3
Flight distance : 15358 ft
Poland

i cant check now cuz its night  but this arrows appear in certain mode if i remember - not always. Standard u can use phone gyroscope after activating it in app, and second option when u turn off joysticks u can move camera with finger on screen. This thirs option  is not in every condition
2017-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules