Dear DJI ...
1091 6 2017-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
koko_
lvl.2
Germany

... I love your drones, but your software release communication is somehow confusing. Four releases within three weeks with more or less same release note is not very helpful figuring out, where behavior possibly changed. In that way the costumers have to look for all your Easter eggs. This is quite annoying!
dji_go_log.png
2017-11-9
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Koko, the latest version of app fix the stuck on the image transmission screen issue with the app on iOS 11 devices. Sorry for the confusing release note. The recent update mainly solve the crash and problem remained in app. Please inform us if you have more questions.
2017-11-9
Use props
koko_
lvl.2
Germany

Thanks for your quick reply! It would just be nice, if you could write exactly these informations right directly in the app store's release notes. Not everyone of your customers visits regularly this forum (or is even an active member!), thus they have no idea what is addressed by a particular update.
2017-11-9
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

koko_ Posted at 2017-11-9 02:46
Thanks for your quick reply! It would just be nice, if you could write exactly these informations right directly in the app store's release notes. Not everyone of your customers visits regularly this forum (or is even an active member!), thus they have no idea what is addressed by a particular update.

Koko, thanks for your feedback. I think you are right and we will improve our service for better customer experience.
2017-11-10
Use props
fans61699a75
First Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hello electra
I dont know but i am using the p4p with ipad mini 4 and image transmission is not solved yet, still a lot of videolag. And apparently i am not the only one.its all happened after the .16 app update, now .17 , no improvement
2017-11-10
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

fans61699a75 Posted at 2017-11-10 02:17
Hello electra
I dont know but i am using the p4p with ipad mini 4 and image transmission is not solved yet, still a lot of videolag. And apparently i am not the only one.its all happened after the .16 app update, now .17 , no improvement

Did you try to change a cable?  What is the error message from your app? I would recommend you choose the best channel to fly your drone. Or you can change an environment.
2017-11-10
Use props
fans61699a75
First Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I haven chosen 5.8ghz and 2.4 ghz. Different enviroments. No error messages, but sometimes green screen and videolag. Also used different cables. But i posted this also on the ph4 forum.its definate got to do something with the latest 2 dji app updates.
2017-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules