The Box reads Phantom 2 Vission Plus V3.0
1009 5 2015-4-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
carl
New
Flight distance : 17612 ft
United States

What do I have.  I am looking at Videos announcing the Version 3 but The Controller I have does not look like that.  The settings of my Camera seems to have 1080P 30 fps which is in the announcements; might be the Phantom 3 Advanced. The Manual that came in the box shows a controller with a Battery Compartment on the back.  My controller has an internal Chargeable Battery.  The Controller I have seen on the Version 3 announcements appears to have two Antennas.  Mine only has 1.

So: Again; What do I have.
2015-4-10
Use props
paul
lvl.2

United States

You have... paid too much.

DON'T open the box any more than you have.  Return it to the retailer immediately, then buy a Phantom 3 Advanced.  You will spend less and get more.  

You will have to wait a few weeks, since it's only preorder now.  If you just can't wait, enjoy what you've got.  It's a great machine.  But be informed, the Phantom 3 is available for preorder now, and it's pretty much better in every way, and at a lower price.
2015-4-10
Use props
toddscafidi
lvl.1

United States

You definitely don't have the Phantom 3 since its not released yet.
2015-4-10
Use props
clean330
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Carl - You have the latest Phantom 2 Vision + referred to as V.3 - this is NOT a Phantom 3 - I have one, it's excellent but it's not the Phantom 3, which is available only on pre-order - cheers
2015-4-10
Use props
droneflyers.com
Second Officer
Flight distance : 60709 ft
  • >>>
United States

You have the current top-of-the-line Phantom. It's a great machine - I have one and love it....

It could take you 2 months or more to be opening and flying a Phantom 3 - and even in that case probably with one battery. In other words, it's not on the market yet.
2015-4-10
Use props
Phuglie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 45226 ft
United Kingdom

You must have your P3 by now - are you happy with it?
2015-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules