Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Updated controller and now not connecting
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansec271dea
lvl.1
Flight distance : 636 ft
United States

Hey DJI crew,

Still rocking my trusty Phantom 3 Pro here, but finally got around to updating some of the firmware and now the remote won't connect to the drone. I ran a remote update via the app, and then ran a drone/battery update via MicroSD. Both updates appeared to run and complete successfully (no power cut outs or weird noises), but now i can't get to the 'camera' section in the app. I tried deleting and reinstalling the app, but still no luck. The only button I get in the equipment tab is 'how to connect'.

Any help would be amazing. Thanks a lot
2017-11-9
Use props
RicardoGray
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

Have you tried to re-link the RC  and the aircraft through the Go app. It is sometimes necessary after a firmware update.
2017-11-9
Use props
fansec271dea
lvl.1
Flight distance : 636 ft
United States

Thanks a lot for the suggestion Ricardo. I actually hadn't even thought of that, but unfortunately I can't even get into the 'camera' setting in order to do a relink. See attached picture, I'm only getting a solid red light on the remote now after updating, and I can't get it green and talking to the app. Is there any way to reset the remote, or do you know how to fix this issue. Really appreciate the response

2017-11-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

According to the app, the mobile device is now not connecting to the RC. You can try to change another USB cable, restart the RC for times or try another mobile device to see will it get worked. If it doesn't help, I recommend sending the drone and RC in, click here for applying an online repair case, we will help to take care of it.
2017-11-9
Use props
fans1d1fa7aa
New

United Kingdom

go to Phantom+3+Professional+User+Manual+v1.8.pdf page 28 linking the controller
2017-11-10
Use props
PowerBand1
lvl.3

Australia

fans1d1fa7aa Posted at 2017-11-10 08:43
go to Phantom+3+Professional+User+Manual+v1.8.pdf page 28 linking the controller

Do a manual relink, turn on rc and phantom then you press c1 c2 & record button and immediately after dd sound (2 sec) press down camera settings button. Then you will have 60 seconds to press the relink button on the side of the phantom and you should be good.
2017-11-10
Use props
jules1985
New

United States

Unfortunately it's not a linking issue, and instead it is an issue with the firmware updates. Essentially BRICKED the remote and it's F'ed now. Cheers DJI....
2017-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules