Helpful acronyms for the Inspire 1 Forum
1452 10 2015-4-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mgowell
lvl.2

United States

I thought it might be helpful to establish some common acryonyms for this Forum.  This will save each of us valuable time when posting or responding to posts.  Feel free to add to the list.
General
BM – as in “Don’tmake me go Bob Marley on you and lay into you for no reason other than I feelso superior than you.”  Can be used byBob Marley when he has one of his random churlish outbursts or anyone else thatalso wants to make a jackleg of themselves.
BMO – My name isBob Marley and I am out.  This is my lastpost because I am so smart that no one can possibly know something I don’t.
MYB -  My name is “Mr. I am bored and want to mindyour business for you because I have nothing else to do” e.g.   “I see you have taken apart your Inspire –did you know you are going to void your warranty?”  Also good for the following “great video,however, you flew (over a public park, over a crowd, too high, etc.) what areyou trying to do ruin it for everyone.”  
IMSI might sellmy Inspire 1 because I am so tired of XYZ. But I know deep down I am not really going to sell it but it feels goodto pretend I might.
Firmware
NFFMU – the newFirmware funked me up
WFFwhere the funkis the new firmware?
HFUP – I hate theFirmware update process
WFGSwhere thefunk is ground station?
Crashes
CMI – I crashedmy Inspire.   I am an experience pilotand I calibrated my compass and had good GPS and then my Inspire took off onits own and crashed.  Quite likelyfollowed by a BM or COA
Crash Responses
COA -  My name is Captain Obnoxious and I am holierthan thou - you should have known how to fly in ATTI mode – yada, yada, yada
SFL – I am sorryfor the loss of your Inspire 1 (typically followed by COA – see above)
Repairs &Parts
RWA – I sent my Inspire in for repairs weeks ago and haveheard nothing
IGSI’m gonna sue DJI
WFTSPwhere the funk are the spare parts. Frequentlyfollowed by IGS (see above)
Phantom 3
DSUDJI screwed us with the Phantom 3.  So much cheaper and basically the samefunctionality
LG3 – I paid a $3,000 premium for landing gear that raisesand I am mad.  Usually followed by IGS

2015-4-10
Use props
arunmehta
lvl.4
Flight distance : 120909757 ft
  • >>>
Canada

LOL very entertaining  
2015-4-10
Use props
jaron
lvl.2

United States

I think you nailed it!  RWA and waiting, so I have nothing better to do than read all the threads......
2015-4-10
Use props
MainlineAerial
New

United States

Some humor is a nice break from all the P3 backlash, thanks!
2015-4-10
Use props
Captain Obvious
lvl.4

Australia

MainlineAerial Posted at 2015-4-11 12:21
Some humor is a nice break from all the P3 backlash, thanks!

But at the expense of other's is not on Yes they can over step their bounds but don't need to be made fun of.

"Captain Obnoxious?"
2015-4-10
Use props
Marktho1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

You forgot WTFA Where the funk are admin?
2015-4-10
Use props
Arrow1969
lvl.4
Flight distance : 400577 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Brilliant post it is time that people stop moaning and attacking each other. 80% of all flying accident are human error, stop blaming the machine please.
2015-4-10
Use props
ruddy951
lvl.2
Flight distance : 59324 ft
United States

I disagree arrow 80% may have been avoidable by better piloting. But let's face it not everyone is an expert, maybe they don't have the same time to put into flying that you do but still have the same passion to fly...fact is  they could have been avoided BUT the root cause was still a faulty machine...
2015-4-11
Use props
drklion
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2712825 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice!  Now its just a matter of time before the real Bob shows up here and does a BM
2015-4-11
Use props
MainlineAerial
New

United States

Captain Obvious Posted at 2015-4-11 12:56
But at the expense of other's is not on Yes they can over step their bounds but don't need to be ma ...

Why don't you write this to the person who created it first! This is like a joke being told, I laugh and instead of saying something to the person who told it, you lecture me. . Not trying to add to the hostility here, as its clear there is enough created by the P3 debut and socially inept Bob but honestly humor is levity from the b.s. here and is a plesent thing for some of us!
2015-4-12
Use props
Bob Marley
lvl.4

United States

Aha! you Mother effers !!!

Here you all are, and making fun of me too! :@

You know I'm liable to "blow a gasket", (and yet you risk it anyways?)  man, you dudes are crazy!

How many times does Dundee have to tell you guys ..........  "If Bob Marley had a breaker, it would trip"

Were you all NOT listening ?!?

What if I pull out my keyboard and type some words, some real mean ones, like, dare I type it ................. jaginthebags

This was the highlight of my day, I'm giggling that you guys consider little ol me worth crabbing about. Very Honored

I am not even remotely pissed, just extremely pleased with myself, (you guys really do care) -

I really have to say Bravo to mgowell, that post was pure talent.
(had to take you as long to write as my original power supply post, impressive).
mgowell, I have zero ill will towards you my friend, you are a humorous fellow

One last thing, u fuks are lucky I found my 40yo stash bottle of Lemmon 714's this evening -

Bob

2015-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules