How CNN Flies Over People
882 6 2017-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BlazeAir
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

So as a drone pilot it always seems to catch my eye when I look on the News and see drone footage flying over people, knowing how that is in the FAA's top 5 no-no's. Well CNN has found a way around that. CNN is just one of THREE companies to get permission granted to fly over crowds.

This is one of the more intersting AirVūz News stories and worth three of your minutes. Check it out here: How CNN Flies Over People

Thanks!
2017-11-9
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Fake News Flyovers
2017-11-9
Use props
Oracle Miata
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

He said CNN not Fox.
2017-11-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

No matter how skillful you are, we don't suggest customers to fly over crowd, it could be dangerous and hope all users could be careful.
2017-11-12
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

I think what Alabama is referring to is the headline doesn't match the video.  We expect to see a drone flying over people.  The video shows the viewpoint from a drone and it shows people but doesn't show the drone flying over people.  
2017-11-12
Use props
Oracle Miata
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mark The Droner Posted at 2017-11-12 05:38
I think what Alabama is referring to is the headline doesn't match the video.  We expect to see a drone flying over people.  The video shows the viewpoint from a drone and it shows people but doesn't show the drone flying over people.

I understood his reference, it was just a joke.  Should have posted an emoticon, but I always feel stupid using them.
2017-11-12
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Haha... yeah I didn't mind the old small emoticons but these big ones look goofy and silly to me...
2017-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules